I Would suggest the below steps:
0. delete the current settings, document definition from b2b console.
1. Create document definition without isa, gs
2. delete agreements and recreate them
3. Send the isa,gs values from back end If you want to customize thm. You can used inter properties(as discussed in this lik page 39).
Thanks for Reply Kathar!
Yes we can create guideline without ISA & GS elements but we have requirements that we need to map few customer specific values dynamically in the these ISA & GS segments. Hence we have generated the ecs file with ISA & GS segments.
Is there any other any to assign values dynamically to ISA & GS Segments. If So, Please provide me the mapping (or) details of implementation.
Thanks in Advance.
You don't need to add ISA, GS segments on the ecs file to send customized values.
1. Create ecs file without ISA, GS segments
2. Send the isa,gs values from back end as described in the document. You can used internal properties(as discussed in this lik page 39). Thanks!