11 Replies Latest reply: Sep 9, 2013 6:35 AM by DilipG RSS

OAF deployment error. Help !!

juescude

OAF deployment error.

Hi to all,

I’m trying to deploy an OAF from into EBS, so I had make the following steps:

On the JAVA_TOP (/dapa1i/applmgr/common/java/classes) I crated the following paths as the same as my project:

/dapa1i/applmgr/common/java/classes/alp/oracle/apps/xbol/cargueArchivos/cargue/exception

/dapa1i/applmgr/common/java/classes/alp/oracle/apps/xbol/cargueArchivos/cargue/server

/dapa1i/applmgr/common/java/classes/alp/oracle/apps/xbol/cargueArchivos/cargue/webui

/dapa1i/applmgr/common/java/classes/alp/oracle/apps/xbol/cargueArchivos/schema/cargue

I give the fallowing permissions to these files 775 and folders.

I executed the following command (#### characters are only for this post):

java oracle.jrad.tools.xml.importer.XMLImporter /dapa1i/applmgr/common/java/classes/alp/oracle/apps/xbol/cargueArchivos/cargue/webui/CargueArchivosPG.xml -rootdir $JAVA_TOP -userId 1 -username apps -password ##### -dbconnection "(description = (address_list = (address = (community  = tcp.world)(protocol = tcp)(host = ############)(port = 11710)))(connect_data = (sid =DAPA1I)))"

I bounce the server.

I configure the menu access to the form.

But I getting an non specific error every time that I try to select the responsibility from the menu (The system tell me to contact the administrator to get more information). So can you help me what can I do to detect the cause of this error.

Thanks to all