This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2013 2:42 PM by Trey RSS

eQ Submitted Notification Email

Trey Explorer
Currently Being Moderated

Can someone please tell me which server config is controlling the email notification that comes back when a Supplier returns an eQuestionnaire? Is it the Supplier Portal server or the server where eQ is running?

The email notification that comes back when a Supplier returns an eQuestionnaire is no longer working in Production. The Send of the eQuesrationanaire is working fine, but not the return.

I tried rebooting the server where EQ is running and it didnt help. And I compared configs with QA test where the emails are working and coming back. All other email notifications are fine too, just this one has stopped working.

Please point my in the right direction.

This is what the email looks like that is not working:

Material Questionnaire 5026752 submitted
ISPDM-PQA@tyson.COM

Trey Auten

1. trey.auten@tyson.com

Material Questionnaire 5026752 for Testing Attachments has been submitted by Roger Koch at 8/22/2013 4:24:02 PM.

Please Note:  This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you received this email in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by someone other than the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points