4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2013 10:58 AM by TenLeftFingers RSS

FileNotFoundException: Publishing to Oracle WebLogic Server 11gR1 (10.3.2)

jdsalingerjr
      Hi,

When I publishing to WebLogic using the server view from Eclipse, I receive the error below.

What's strange is that when I am in an older workspace (same Eclipse runtime, just older version of the code) it will deploy without issue. So I tried creating a new workspace and checking out a fresh version of the code and the error persists. I should note that all of the other team members are able to deploy without issue in their workspace; however, they are using an older version of Eclipse and WebLogic tools. In my local workspace that is able to deploy to WebLogic, I originally created that workspace using the older version of eclipse & WebLogic tools and then migrated to the newer versions.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I am happy to provide any further detail if necessary.

Thanks,

JD

My Environment:
      eclipse.buildId=M20130204-1200 (Eclipse J2EE 4.2.2)
      java.version=1.7.0_10
      java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
      BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
      Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product
      Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product
      Oracle WebLogic Server Tools (2.2.1.201303081427)

Other Developers:
      eclipse.buildId=I20090611-1540 (Eclipse 3.5.0)
      java.version=1.6.0_14
      java.vendor=BEA Systems, Inc.
      BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
      Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.platform.ide
      Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -product org.eclipse.platform.ide
      Oracle WebLogic Server Tools (1.3.0.200909171310)

Error Dialog:
      'Publishing to Oracle WebLogic Server 11gR1 (10.3.2) at localhost [my_domain_name]...' has encountered a problem.

Module name 'MyModuleNameEAR' failed to delploy. See Error Log view for more detail.

Error Log:
      weblogic.application.ModuleException: [HTTP:101061][WebAppModule(MyProjectNameEAR:MyContextRoot)] Could not find Web application "C:\my\worspace\path\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources\.projects\MyProjectNameEAR\beadep\my_domain_name\MyProjectNameEAR\split_src\MyProjectNameWeb.war".
      java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\my\worspace\path\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources\.projects\MyProjectNameEAR\beadep\my_domain_name\MyProjectNameEAR\split_src\MyProjectNameWeb.war (The system cannot find the file specified)
           at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
           at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:114)
           at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:133)
           at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:70)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.createVirtualJarFile(WebAppModule.java:1270)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.loadDescriptor(WebAppModule.java:1212)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:346)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:176)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:391)
           at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:83)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:59)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:43)
           at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:1221)
           at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:83)
           at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:367)
           at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:54)
           at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:154)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.java:60)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.createAndPrepareContainer(ActivateOperation.java:207)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.doPrepare(ActivateOperation.java:98)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.prepare(AbstractOperation.java:217)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleDeploymentPrepare(DeploymentManager.java:747)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.prepareDeploymentList(DeploymentManager.java:1216)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handlePrepare(DeploymentManager.java:250)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentServiceDispatcher.prepare(DeploymentServiceDispatcher.java:159)
           at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.doPrepareCallback(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:157)
           at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.access$000(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:12)
           at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer$1.run(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:45)
           at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:516)
           at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
           at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)

C:\my\worspace\path\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources\.projects\MyProjectNameEAR\beadep\my_domain_name\MyProjectNameEAR\split_src\MyProjectNameWeb.war (The system cannot find the file specified)

Stack Trace:
      java.lang.Exception: Exception received from deployment driver. See Error Log view for more detail.
           at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.DeploymentProgressListener.watch(DeploymentProgressListener.java:190)
           at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.WlsJ2EEDeploymentHelper.deploy(WlsJ2EEDeploymentHelper.java:506)
           at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.WeblogicServerBehaviour.publishWeblogicModules(WeblogicServerBehaviour.java:1466)
           at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.WeblogicServerBehaviour.publishToServer(WeblogicServerBehaviour.java:898)
           at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.WeblogicServerBehaviour.publishOnce(WeblogicServerBehaviour.java:686)
           at oracle.eclipse.tools.weblogic.server.internal.WeblogicServerBehaviour.publish(WeblogicServerBehaviour.java:539)
           at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.ServerBehaviourDelegate.publish(ServerBehaviourDelegate.java:774)
           at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.publishImpl(Server.java:3153)
           at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server$PublishJob.run(Server.java:345)
           at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)
      Caused by: weblogic.application.ModuleException: [HTTP:101061][WebAppModule(MyProjectNameEAR:MyContextRoot)] Could not find Web application "C:\my\worspace\path\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources\.projects\MyProjectNameEAR\beadep\my_domain_name\MyProjectNameEAR\split_src\MyProjectNameWeb.war".
      java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\my\worspace\path\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources\.projects\MyProjectNameEAR\beadep\my_domain_name\MyProjectNameEAR\split_src\MyProjectNameWeb.war (The system cannot find the file specified)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.createVirtualJarFile(WebAppModule.java:1270)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.loadDescriptor(WebAppModule.java:1212)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:176)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:391)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:59)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:43)
           at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:1221)
           at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:367)
           at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:154)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.java:60)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.createAndPrepareContainer(ActivateOperation.java:207)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.doPrepare(ActivateOperation.java:98)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.prepare(AbstractOperation.java:217)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleDeploymentPrepare(DeploymentManager.java:747)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.prepareDeploymentList(DeploymentManager.java:1216)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handlePrepare(DeploymentManager.java:250)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentServiceDispatcher.prepare(DeploymentServiceDispatcher.java:159)
           at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.doPrepareCallback(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:157)
           at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.access$000(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:12)
           at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer$1.run(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:45)
           at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:516)

C:\my\worspace\path\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources\.projects\MyProjectNameEAR\beadep\my_domain_name\MyProjectNameEAR\split_src\MyProjectNameWeb.war (The system cannot find the file specified)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.createModuleException(WebAppModule.java:1511)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.loadDescriptor(WebAppModule.java:1238)
      Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\my\worspace\path\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources\.projects\MyProjectNameEAR\beadep\my_domain_name\MyProjectNameEAR\split_src\MyProjectNameWeb.war (The system cannot find the file specified)