Do you get this error when running jvue.bat from the "<AutoVue install Folder>\bin" folder? Is your VueServlet working?
For quicker resolution it might be best to create a new service request and make sure to provide the following:
1. jvueserver.properties (from the AutoVue bin folder).
2. Screenshot showing that the VueServlet URL works.
3. jvue.bat file so we can see the script.
4. Screenshot showing what happens when trying to run jvue.bat.
thank you for you reply, but there is no jvue.bat in the "<AutoVue install Folder>\bin" folder.Even without any *.bat file.
The operating system is Windows XP professional SP3, and the Version of desktop deployment AutoVue is 20.2.
I'm sorry I was under the impression you were using AutoVue Client/Server Deployment. Since you are using Desktop Deployment 20.0.0 and that version is no longer on premier support (see http://www.oracle.com/us/support/library/lifetime-support-applications-069216.pdf) I would suggest the following steps:
1. Make sure to uninstall AutoVue Desktop Deployment 20.0.0.
2. Check if there are any other AutoVue installation (Desktop Deployment, Client/Server or Desktop Version) on the machine (using Add/Remove Programs) and if there are any make sure to remove them as well.
3. Download AutoVue Desktop Deployment 20.2.1 from edelivery.oracle.com.
4. Install AutoVue Desktop Deployment 20.2.1.
thank you for you reply,
these days I try this version on the other PC, and than find it works well on a PC with windows 7. So a bit confused.
I will try your suggestions and update to the version 20.2.1.
The newest version 20.2.1 still not work, it give the same error so this may cause by the operating system. gave up.
Thank you for all your reply.
I've found the problem when I installed the sql2000 personal, the error log told me that I have stopped some of the windows servers, and these servers may be broken by some other processes. when I fixed the servers all the error of oracle software gone well.