2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 6, 2013 2:10 AM by d8392227-3f02-451d-8311-a7d756de4819 RSS

Adding Calendar in BAM Reports

Hi All,

I have a scenario where I have to select FromDate and ToDate dynamically and generate the reports only for the date selected.

I tried things like Within current Minute, Within time Period 1 minute Ago and so on. but it doesn't meet my requirements.

I should be able to select any date, any year and any month and be able to view the reports for that period.

Adding a Calendar in the report prompts could be the the right option.

Can anyone help me on how to add Calendar to the surface prompts in Oracle BAM Reports

Nataraj R.

• 1. Re: Adding Calendar in BAM Reports

You can achieve this by adding a Filter with custom parameters/prompts on the report.

- Edit the report. Create new parameters/prompts, for example: FromDateParam and ToDateParam (as datetime types) with 'Prompt the user to specify a value' option selected and User input type as 'Type in'. You can specify a default value for the parameters.

- Under Filter tab, add filter expressions - in this scenario here, for example, it will be FromDate >= [Parameter:FromDateParam] and ToDate <= [Parameter:ToDateParam].

When the report is opened to view, the system will prompt for the FromDate and ToDate to be entered/input by the user (calendar widget will be available to select the dates).

Hope this addresses your requirement!

• 2. Re: Adding Calendar in BAM Reports

Thanks a lot for the response. I have done that.