1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 3, 2013 1:07 AM by 983229 RSS

Project Revenue as in Project Currency

Hi ,

Can we generate the revenue in the project Currency irrespective of Project Functional Currency ?

In Project Billing Manual -- It has been mentioned that If you select Project Functional Currency and Invoice Transaction currency as Revenue Transaction currency On your Multi Currency Project , The GDR Process calculates Revenue in the Invoice Transaction Currency ..

I tried to Check the Box in the Currency Tab Invoice By Billing Transaction currency and tried to select Revenue Transaction Currency as Project Functional and Functional and Invoice Transaction Currency but as soon as i Checked the Box , it get freezed and not letting me to select the Revenue Transaction Currency as Project  Functional and Invoice Transaction Currency .

Can any one help me on this issue ...if it possible to generate the revenue in Project Currency and how to set up the same .

Thanks /Regards ,

Manoj

• 1. Re: Project Revenue as in Project Currency

Hi Manoj,

On the Project > Options > Currency > Billing Tab

Please Enable Multi Currency Billing, then select Revenue Transaction Currency and select according to your need.

Invoice By Billing Transaction currency :

When the Invoice by Billing Transaction Currency is enabled for the project, you can generate separate invoices for a project by each billing transaction currency, even

though one or more invoices may be funded by the same agreement. Therefore, expenditures that are billed using markups or burden schedules to derive the bill

amounts are grouped according to their expenditure transaction currencies.

Revenue Transaction Currency options for your project :

Oracle Project Billing selects the Project Functional Currency Only option for revenue transaction currency. This ensures that the Generate Draft Revenue concurrent program generates revenue in project functional currency. To enable the Generate Draft Revenue concurrent program to additionally derive revenue in invoice transaction currency.

Project Functional Currency and Invoice Transaction Currency option :

When you select Project Functional Currency and Invoice Transaction Currency as your revenue transaction currency, the Generate Revenue Accounting Events process calculates Unbilled receivables and Unearned revenue amounts in invoice transaction currency.

Regards

Raghavender K