This discussion is archived
9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 9, 2013 12:42 AM by Raghuatdell Branched to a new discussion. RSS

How to Set VO Attribute Value to NULL

Raghuatdell Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi Friends ,

Recently, I extended one of the page on irecruitment for the employee referrals.

Here is the scenario  ...

For example ,

1. We have a  page FirstPG.xml where I added an field "Employee Email Address" of type Message LOV Input with ID  XXEmpEmailAddress. Created the mapping on Site Level.

2. Provided External LOV as /oracle/apps/irc/lov/webui/EmployeeLovRN. ( Oracle Provided LOV ).

3. Came to the EmployeeLovRN and personalized to on Function Level ( IRC_APL_OTHER_INFO) to provide the necessary search results to the above Message LOV Input.

No Issue the above is working very perfect.

Now the issue comes ,

1. We have a another page SecodnPG.xml where I added an field "Employee Email Address" of type Message LOV Input with the same Id as above (with ID  XXEmpEmailAddress.). Created the mapping on Site Level.

2. Provided External LOV as /oracle/apps/irc/lov/webui/EmployeeLovRN. ( Oracle Provided LOV ).

3. Came to the EmployeeLovRN and personalized to on Function Level ( IRC_APL_APLY_RESUME_PARSE_OTHR) to provide the necessarily search results to the above Message LOV Input.

This also working fine, but but but ...  When I work on the SecondPG.xml and go to FirstPG.xml , the Email address selected would appear.

I mean , If i use raj@hotmail.com while searching on SecondPg.xml , ( being in the same session ) ,if I go to the FirstPg.xml , the raj@hotmail.com would appear on this page.

How to solve this issue ?

Please Help.

Regards

Raghu

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points