6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2013 10:19 AM by 1037216 RSS

CreateProcess error=740, The requested operation requires elevation

I have 2 Window Server machines with the same user defined (same privileges), the first install completes without error, the second attempt generates the following exception -

Executing agent install prereqs...

Executing command: D:\Oracle\agent12c\core\12.1.

0.3.0\oui\bin\setup.exe -debug -ignoreSysPrereqs -prereqchecker -silent -ignoreSysPrereqs waitForCompletion-prereqlogloc D:\Oracle\agent12c\core\12.1.0.3.0\cfgtoollogs\agentDeploy -entryPoint oracle.sysman.top.agent_Complete -detailedExitCodes PREREQ_CONFIG_LOCATION=D:\Oracle\agent12c\core\12.1.0.3.0\prereqs  -J-DORACLE_HOSTNAME=EDOM20-APP01.EDO
      MINATE.Local -J-DAGENT_PORT=3882
      Prereq Logs Location:D:\Oracle\agent12c\core\12.1.0.3.0\cfgtoollogs\agentDeploy\prereq<timestamp>.log
      java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "D:\Oracle\agent12c\core\12.1.0.3.0\oui\in\setup.exe": CreateProcess error=740, The requested operation requires elevation
               at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:460)
              at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:593)
              at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:431)
              at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:328)
               at oracle.sysman.agent.installer.AgentInstaller.execCommand(AgentInstaller.java:2715)
              at oracle.sysman.agent.installer.AgentInstaller.main(AgentInstaller.java:813)
      Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=740, The requested operation requires elevation
               at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
              at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:81)
              at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:30)
              at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:453)
               ... 5 more
      ERROR: Agent Install Prereqs failed
      D:\Oracle\agent\archives>hostname

How can I further troubleshoot missing privileges? Ideally, I'd like to install the software with the same user account.