1. I Successfully registered Schema into database
2. Then i generate table from registered Schema
2. In my java code i validated XML document against Schema and it's successfully validate.
How did you perform those operations ? Give exact commands please.
What's the db version ?
Could you give us the main schema as well, abc.xsd ? Otherwise there's not much we can do or suggest, apart from saying there's a validation error.
Thanks for your reply odie_63.
I got this my error solution. My XML document is not well structured based on my registered XML Schema.
Means In My XML Document there are some invalid value and that not match my schema pattern so it's gives this error
SQL Error: ORA-31061: XDB error: XML event error
ORA-19202: Error occurred in XML processing
LSX-00333: literal "94032000" is not valid with respect to the pattern
For Solution we have two ways
1. I have changed this literal "94032000" value in my xml file then save it.
- We have to delete this schema then
- we have to change Schema pattern for particular element
- then store xml into database it works..