This discussion is archived
7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 18, 2013 11:13 PM by Ajay Sharma RSS

Add Another Row functionality in Advance Table

Ajay Sharma Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I have created an User Summary Page and Update User OAF page.

Update User page have three Sub Tabs namely Devices, Organization and Chart Template and under each Sub Tab I have Advance Table.

On Summary Page I show the list of users and if I click on "Update" icon the control is delegated to Update Page.

On update page all the data of selected user get load.

Under Device Tab Advance Table there are following fields and following mentioned properties.

Field NamePropertyCurrent Type
Device CodeRead OnlyMessage Style Text
Device UDIDRead OnlyMessage Style Text
Device TypeRead OnlyMessage Style Text
Device Start DateEditableMessage Text Input
Device End DateEditableMessage Text Input
Device Active FlagEditable.Message Check Box

Initially when update page load user can change the Start Date, End Date and Active Flag of already assigned devices to that user.

I have a requirement that I can add more devices to existing user. And for that I think "Add Another Row" functionality will be good because it will not require to create more pages.

But I want functionality that when I click on "Add Another Row" a new row will be added to the Advance Table and in that row Device Code field should become editable along with Device Start Date, Device End Date and Active Flag. Also the Device Code type will be LOV Input.

Based on the Device selected from LOV Device Code, Udid and Type will be mapped.

I want following properties to newly added row only. Other rows will not affected.

Field NamePropertyRequired Type
Device CodeEditableMessage Lov Input
Device UDIDRead OnlyMessage Style Text (Mapped to Lov)
Device TypeRead OnlyMessage Style Text (Mapped to Lov)
Device Start DateEditableMessage Text Input
Device End DateEditableMessage Text Input
Device Active FlagEditable.Message Check Box

Please Help me in this.

Thanks,

Ajay Sharma

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points