This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 9, 2013 10:49 AM by BIPuser RSS

Problems with a RTF report and a chart

user13253828 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to make a report with its chart, I have prepared  web services functions to give the data to the report and the chart (one function for each one).

The problems is that I don't know exactly how to make the chart. I'm using the word and the plugin for designing the report, but I don't know how to set inside the chart the values properly.

I need to show a percentage in the Y axis, and group of values obtained from each location (grouped by hour) on the X axis, so that I get group of bars fro each time the sample is taken.

Percentage

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|_________|__________|__________|_________|_________ Sample moments (with their group of bars for each moment, and each bar representing a location)

How can I make this?? When I try to make the chart I can give the three values (percentage,moment and all the bars for locations), and it requires to give an aggregation...

Can anyone help me please?? where can I get a good tutorial or documentation about how to make charts or reports with rtf templates?? I cant found an official document explaining it.

Thanks a lot

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points