This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 7, 2013 4:54 AM by oladslw RSS

panelSpringBoard issues

Tom Popescu Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hello,

I am currently trying to create a simple ADF Fusion Web application and I want to use an af:panelSpringBoard as sort of a menu.

The problem is that the icons of my showDetailItems act a little strange.

When I load the page, the icons do not show until I cross the mouse over them (and after that they remain visible). Afterwards, when I click one of the menu items, the showDetailItems switch from the grid position to strip and the icons turn once again invisible, having to put the mouse over them once more in order to make them visible. They become invisible yet again when I click on any of the showDetailItem links in the strip position.

Any thoughts on how to fix this? I'll attach a piece of the code below. I tried multiple combinations for the showDetailItems, including:

Disclosed - true

Immediate - true

Client component - true

DepressedIcon / HoverIcon with the same resource link as the icon field for each of the showDetailItems.

Best regards,

Tom

<af:panelSpringboard id="ps1" displayMode="grid" childCreation="immediate"

shortDesc="Simple menu." clientComponent="true">

<af:showDetailItem text="Menu Item 1" id="sdi1" flex="0" stretchChildren="first"

icon="#{resource['images:home_32x32.png']}"/>

<af:showDetailItem text="Menu Item 2" id="sdi2" flex="0" stretchChildren="first"

icon="#{resource['images:recycle_32x32.png']}"/>

<af:showDetailItem text="Menu Item 3" id="sdi3" flex="0" stretchChildren="first"

icon="#{resource['images:exit_32x32.png']}"/>

</af:panelSpringboard>

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points