6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 8, 2013 5:29 PM by Sandeep Reddy RSS

Error in using Outline Load Utility

HI

i am trying to export the members (metadata) of one of my dimension into csv file by using the outlineload utility of hyperion planning. The version of hyperion is 11.1.2.2
      instead of creating a csv file the outline load utility throws me following exception:

"Unable to obtain dimension information and/or perform a data load: Registry: Planning product not found."
      I also check the log and exception file created by the Outline Load utility which contains the following information;

log file contents
      ==========
      [Wed Nov 21 12:13:04 PKT 2012]Command line arguments: -f:pwd.txt /A:hec_heis /U:admin /-M /E:MetaData/qs_rank_acc.csv /D:Account /L:MetaData/outlineLoad.log /X:MetaData/outlineLoad.exc
      [Wed Nov 21 12:13:07 PKT 2012]Unable to obtain dimension information and/or perform a data load: Registry: Planning product not found.
      [Wed Nov 21 12:13:07 PKT 2012]Examine the Essbase log files for status if Essbase data was loaded.
      [Wed Nov 21 12:13:07 PKT 2012]Planning Outline data store load process finished with exceptions: not all input records were read due to errors (or an empty input file). 0 data records were read, 0 data records were processed, 0 were successfully loaded, 0 were rejected.

exception file contents
      ===============
      [Wed Nov 21 12:13:07 PKT 2012]Unable to obtain dimension information and/or perform a data load: Registry: Planning product not found.
      [Wed Nov 21 12:13:07 PKT 2012]Planning Outline data store load process finished with exceptions: not all input records were read due to errors (or an empty input file). 0 data records were read, 0 data records were processed, 0 were successfully loaded, 0 were rejected.

this command was working fine till yesterday. for the sake of testing i try to export the metadata of another application deployed on the same sever and got the same error for that; so it shows that some thing went wrong with the whole server instead of individual application