1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 12, 2013 12:14 PM by ns87 RSS

How can I uninstall a damaged installation of Fusion - PFRD 11.1.1.6.0 - Oracle Portal, Forms, Reports and Discoverer

user558643

Hello,

I am upgrading EBS 11i to 12i, Discoverer 4 to 11. After completing ebs installation and upgrade successfully, I am now working on the Oracle Fusion piece of the upgrade.

I have installed

1. JDK

2. Repository Creation Utility - RCU (schema)

3. Weblogic - WLS 10.3.6

4. Oracle Fusion - Discoverer 11g Release 1 Patchset 1 11.1.1.2.0 PFRD

5. Oracle Portal, Forms, Reports and Discoverer 11g Patchset 11.1.1.6.0 - Patchset 13517084

6. Executed config.sh and it failed with but continued.

During the Configuration of Oracle Fusion with config.sh there was failure at with "fails at creating data sources" and accidentally proceeded and all seem to go well until after shutting down the servers when Weblogic Managed Server is unable to start.

The start log indicated: "weblogic.store.PersistentStoreFatalException: [Store:280105]The persistent file store "_WLS_WLS_DISCO" cannot open file _WLS_WLS_DISCO000000.DAT." and I have been unable to find a solution for this error?

See log file error at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15497130/oracle/ebs11/startManagedWebLogic.sh_nohup.out

If re-installation is my only option, then what are the steps to uninstall, and which components do I have to uninstall given that I had upgraded all the schemas involved?

Mathias