I have run a test on my systems using SQL*Developer 3.2 and do not see the problem that you have.
Can I check what you have done and the steps followed ?
1. You generated the ocp file from the menu - Tools - Migration - Create Database Capture Scripts
2. After running OMWB_OFFLINE_CAPTURE do you see 2 directories under the directory chosen for the migration ?
You should see - 2 directories - 'master' and 'backsql'
3. In the migration wizard -
Tools - Migration - Migrate
for 'Source' database you chose 'Offline' and then the .ocp file generated - sqlserver2008.ocp
4. In the next screen 'Capture' you shoud see the 'backsql' database in the 'Selected Databases' column. If it is in 'Available Databases' then move it across.
If this is what you see then the migration should preceed as expected.
5. In the next screen - Target Database - choose 'Offline' and check the scripts that are generated.
They should contain the create statements for all the objects in the 'backsql' database.
If this is not what you see then please detail the exact steps you have followed.
Thanks for your help.
I could migrate SQL object into oracle but it failure data moving.
I double checked I saw all ctl file and oracle_ctl windoe batch file but not data file. so even
oracle_ctl dbo_sqldb_2 dbo_sqldb_2_2@test works. however no data is loaded into oracle.
I do not know which step make issue that does not generated SQL data file and only generate clt file?