This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 18, 2013 1:59 PM by user7653918 RSS

Urgent - Can't find the non-proctored exam on peaarson vue !

user7653918 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Greetings ...

I attend to take the "Program with PL/SQL | 1Z0-147" but I can't find it in the non-proctored exams at pearson vue !

I need an urgent help please ... thanks in advance

• 1. Re: Urgent - Can't find the non-proctored exam on peaarson vue !
    matthew_morris Expert

I attend to take the "Program with PL/SQL | 1Z0-147" but I can't find it in the non-proctored exams at pearson vue !

That would be because 1Z0-147 is a proctored exam!  There is no such thing as a non-proctored version of it.

• 2. Re: Urgent - Can't find the non-proctored exam on peaarson vue !
    user7653918 Newbie

thank you very much for the fast reply but what is the proctored exam ?
    because I attended the introduction to oracle 9i : sql 1z0-007 before, it was in a test center and online exam but no one was proctoring!

plus I searched before for the 1z0-147 and found it as non-proctored as it was for the 1z0-007, there was a bit of changes or it was misunderstanding by me?!
    now the pearson vue tells me that the price of the exam is "GB 101" but as I reach to the pay step, the price changes to USD 245! so what is that ?!

thanks again ...

• 3. Re: Urgent - Can't find the non-proctored exam on peaarson vue !
    matthew_morris Expert

because I attended the introduction to oracle 9i : sql 1z0-007 before, it was in a test center and online exam but no one was proctoring!

plus I searched before for the 1z0-147 and found it as non-proctored as it was for the 1z0-007, there was a bit of changes or it was misunderstanding by me?!
    now the pearson vue tells me that the price of the exam is "GB 101" but as I reach to the pay step, the price changes to USD 245! so what is that ?!

The SQL Fundamentals exams (of which 1Z0-007 is one of several) are among the very few that Oracle allows to be taken non-proctored.

To my knowledge, 1Z0-147 has never been a non-proctored exam.

$245 USD is the price for taking that exam in the US.  I have no idea what the price is in other countries or how the Pearson Vue site handles them.  You'd need to contact PV.

• 4. Re: Urgent - Can't find the non-proctored exam on peaarson vue !
    user7653918 Newbie

Thank you very much again and I'll try to contact PV …

sorry for the annoying and thank you very much for your interest.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points