0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 18, 2013 12:47 PM by 973321 RSS

Troubles developing EPU Module in HFM.

Hi,

I need to implement or develop the EPU Module, to calculate the investment of the holding company, so I compare compare the calculation with the amount recorded for the holding and corresponding adjustment. For that we create the rule that is above, in which A21MP is the created account to paste the adjustment in equity investments, and CC1 is the capital account that should be multiplied by the% loaded in the module table.

Sub EquityPickUp ()

Owner=Hs.Entity.Owner

Owned=Hs.Entity.Owned

OwnerDefCurrency = Hs.Entity.DefCurrency ("")

'variable: trae la tenencia accionaria de la holding en la subsidiaria.

lPown = Hs.GetCell ("E#"&Owned&".I#"&Owner&".V#[None].A#[Shares%Owned].C1#[None].C2#[None].C3#[None].C4#[None]")

' Factor = lPown / 100

Hs.Clear "A#A21MP.C1#00000000.C2#EPU.C3#0.C4#[None].I#"&Owned

CapSub = Hs.GetCell ("E#"&Owned&".V#"&OwnerDefCurrency&".A#CC1.I#[ICP Top].C1#CECOS.C2#CONSOLCONBESTEL.C3#TIPOPERACION.C4[None]")

Hs.Exp "A#A21MP.C1#00000000.C2#EPU.C3#0.C4#[None].I#"&Owned&" = "&CapSub * lPown

End Sub

With this rule, we do not see anything, if I run the calculation module does nothing, if you modify a% abort the calculation, as if I apply force vanishes rule EPU. The strange thing is that disabling the entire rule and go partially enabling it runs and I aborted but does not calculate anything.

Who can guide me as to properties that must be considered as well if the rule is correct?