2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2013 9:00 AM by Richard Moss RSS

Failed to load webapp: '/em'

Richard Moss

Hi, I’m attempting to set up an 11g Forms Development environment on my desktop, and I’m having trouble with Enterprise Manager… From the WLS console / Deployments, I see ‘em’ with a state of ‘Failed’; in the Startup window, I see the error messages below.  (I’ve attempted the advice in another post – ‘delete all files under …domain..\servers\AdminServer\tmp’ and restart, to no avail).  Any help would be greatly appreciated. (Windows 7, JDK 1.6.0_43, WLS 10.3.6, Fusion Middleware 11.1.2.1.0_64)

<Sep 18, 2013 1:26:05 PM EDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101371> <There was a failure when processing annotations for application C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\ClassicDomain\servers\AdminServer\tmp\_WL_user\em\hsz5x1\em.war. Please make sure that the annotations are valid. The error is >

<Sep 18, 2013 1:26:05 PM EDT> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application 'em' due to error weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: '/em'.

weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: '/em'

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:395)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:176)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:517)

at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Caused By: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal

.taglib.UIXCollectionTag

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

>

<Sep 18, 2013 1:26:07 PM EDT> <Error> <org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.internal.AdapterManager> <BEA-000000> <ServletContainerAdapter manager not initialized correctly.>

• 1. Re: Failed to load webapp: '/em'
          HDeiby

Hello, pay attention to:

Caused By: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal

.taglib.UIXCollectionTag

The solution is here:

• 2. Re: Failed to load webapp: '/em'
            Richard Moss

Thank you!  I followed the document instructions and now have a functional Enterprise Manager component.

(I've now progressed to my next challenge - "Error Creating new section - Failed.  Error when executing JMX operation for Create New Section.", within Forms / Web Configuration...  But, I wanted to get the 'Correct Answer' response out for this item.  Thanks again.)