Hello , I am writing to inform you all to say that I found the solution. Anyhow I saw there were some posts saying to change the Java version of the client side that I did but did not work. But the solution I found is as explained below.
There are some settings in the Java in your computer that must be changed in order to use it.
- Go to control panel.
- Select Java.
- After opening the Java control panel go to advance tag.
- Disable the Java plug-in by unchecking "Enable the next-generation plugin....." as shown below
- Apply the changes and restart the browser.
- URL will work.
- Recommended browser for this IE
Message was edited by: LasheenMihik