13 Replies Latest reply: Sep 21, 2013 2:49 AM by Lubiez Jean-Valentin RSS

Data migration from 9i to 11gR2

$phinx19

Hi All,

DB: 9.2.0.7 to 11gr2

I have to migrate my 9i database to 11gr2 database, we are planning to use the same using export and import as expdp/impdp  wont work here. I have the latest full export backup of my my source database which I am planing to import in 11g database. I have created a fresh database using DBCA on my new server, I need to know any precautions that I have to take while doing the same.

Regards,

Sphinx

• 1. Re: Data migration from 9i to 11gR2
          DK2010

Hi,

You can create the Tablespace as in source and the take care of size if TS as well..

• 2. Re: Data migration from 9i to 11gR2
            $phinx19

Thanks!

What about the character sets, do I have to consider anything regarding the character set?

Regards,

Sphinx

• 3. Re: Data migration from 9i to 11gR2
              DK2010

Hi,

what is the character set for both the DB .

Your Both Db on Window..so i believe its not required.. or you can manage it to using parameter NLS_LANG

Hope this help

• 4. Re: Data migration from 9i to 11gR2
                $phinx19

Yes, both the database are on windows, one more thing do I need to create tablespaces along with their datafiles which already exists in the old database?

• 5. Re: Data migration from 9i to 11gR2
                  DK2010

Hi,

Yes, create table space with same name and size should be grater then then the used size of source database TS.

also provide the Quota to the users on that tablespaces.

• 6. Re: Data migration from 9i to 11gR2
                    $phinx19

Hi,

I have created the respective tablespaces and the users with their necessary grants and roles. Now,  I will be using the below import command to perform this activity.

Just to reiterate, the export dump file is a 9i database full export and the I have to import this file in 11gR2, I will be using the below command to do so

>imp file=xyz.dmp log=imp_xyz.log statistics=none full=y;

Does, anymore parameters needs to be added, mainly, ignore=y.

Regards,

Sphinx

• 7. Re: Data migration from 9i to 11gR2
                      DK2010

Hi,

Since you have created Blank database so no need to use ignore=y parameter.

if you use full=y then you will get no. of  Error messages for the sys/system objects(can be ignored)

If you want then you can also use fromuser/touser for import , for your schemas only not the sys related objects.

• 8. Re: Data migration from 9i to 11gR2
                        Srini Chavali-Oracle

The characterset on the target database needs to be the same or a superset of the characterset on the source database.

Hi,

what is the character set for both the DB .

Your Both Db on Window..so i believe its not required.. or you can manage it to using parameter NLS_LANG

Hope this help

This is incorrect - the charactersets on the two database does matter. If the source is AL32UTF8 (for example) and the target is US7ASCII, the import will fail

HTH
                        Srini

• 9. Re: Data migration from 9i to 11gR2
                          Lubiez Jean-Valentin

$phinx19 wrote:

Hi,

I have created the respective tablespaces and the users with their necessary grants and roles. Now,  I will be using the below import command to perform this activity.

Just to reiterate, the export dump file is a 9i database full export and the I have to import this file in 11gR2, I will be using the below command to do so

>imp file=xyz.dmp log=imp_xyz.log statistics=none full=y;

Does, anymore parameters needs to be added, mainly, ignore=y.

Regards,

Sphinx

Hello,

You may add the parameter FEEDBACK so as to follow better the import progress. For instance:

FEEDBACK=10000

Then, you'll have a dot "." each 10 thousands rows inserted.

Also, the parameter BUFFER may be interesting to tune the Import:

BUFFER

For instance, you may choose BUFFER=1048576.

Sometimes, the parameter COMMIT=Y may be used if you have large Table and doesn't want to risk any error due to the Rollback Segments. But, it will slowdown the Import.

So, if you have large Table and COMMIT=N (the default setting) the UNDO Tablespace should be large enough.

Hope this help.

Best regards,

Jean-Valentin Lubiez

• 10. Re: Data migration from 9i to 11gR2
                            $phinx19

Hi,

I have tried the same with the below mentioned command

>imp file=xyz.dmp log=imp_dpsecure_9ito11g_19092013.log statistics=none full=y feedback=10000 commit=y ignore=y

I am getting the below mentioned errrors:

Username:

Connected to: Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production

With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing options

Export file created by EXPORT:V09.02.00 via direct path

import done in WE8MSWIN1252 character set and AL16UTF16 NCHAR character set

. importing SYSTEM's objects into SYSTEM

IMP-00017: following statement failed with ORACLE error 1119:

"CREATE TABLESPACE "BPM" BLOCKSIZE 8192 DATAFILE  'O:\ORACLE\ORADATA\DPSECUR"

"E\BPM01.DBF' SIZE 52428800       EXTENT MANAGEMENT LOCAL  UNIFORM SIZE 2621"

"44 ONLINE PERMANENT  NOLOGGING"

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 1119 encountered

ORA-01119: error in creating database file 'O:\ORACLE\ORADATA\DPSECURE\BPM01.DBF'

ORA-27040: file create error, unable to create file

OSD-04002: unable to open file

O/S-Error: (OS 3) The system cannot find the path specified.

"CREATE TABLESPACE "CLIENT" BLOCKSIZE 8192 DATAFILE  'O:\ORACLE\ORADATA\DPSE"

"CURE\CLIENT01.DBF' SIZE 1073741824       EXTENT MANAGEMENT LOCAL  UNIFORM S"

"IZE 134217728 ONLINE PERMANENT  NOLOGGING"

ORA-01119: error in creating database file 'O:\ORACLE\ORADATA\DPSECURE\CLIENT01.DBF'

"CREATE TABLESPACE "DPSECURE_TEMP" BLOCKSIZE 8192 DATAFILE  'O:\ORACLE\ORADA"

"TA\DPSECURE\DPSECURE_TEMP01.DBF' SIZE 536870912       EXTENT MANAGEMENT LOC"

"AL  UNIFORM SIZE 1048576 ONLINE PERMANENT  NOLOGGING"

ORA-01119: error in creating database file 'O:\ORACLE\ORADATA\DPSECURE\DPSECURE_TEMP01.DBF'

"CREATE TABLESPACE "CLIENT_SIGN" BLOCKSIZE 8192 DATAFILE  'O:\ORACLE\ORADATA"

"\DPSECURE\CLIENT_SIGN01.DBF' SIZE 3048M      , 'O:\ORACLE\ORADATA\DPSECURE\"

"CLIENT_SIGN02.DBF' SIZE 3072M       EXTENT MANAGEMENT LOCAL  UNIFORM SIZE 1"

"34217728 ONLINE PERMANENT  NOLOGGING"

ORA-01119: error in creating database file 'O:\ORACLE\ORADATA\DPSECURE\CLIENT_SIGN01.DBF'

"CREATE TABLESPACE "DAILY_RATE" BLOCKSIZE 8192 DATAFILE  'O:\ORACLE\ORADATA\"

"DPSECURE\DAILY_RATE01.DBF' SIZE 4024M       EXTENT MANAGEMENT LOCAL  UNIFOR"

"M SIZE 1048576 ONLINE PERMANENT  NOLOGGING"

ORA-01119: error in creating database file 'O:\ORACLE\ORADATA\DPSECURE\DAILY_RATE01.DBF'

IMP-00017: following statement failed with ORACLE error 959:

"ALTER USER "PERFSTAT" QUOTA UNLIMITED ON "PERFSTAT" QUOTA 524288000 ON "CLI"

"ENT_SIGN" QUOTA 524288000 ON "TRANSTMT""

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 959 encountered

ORA-00959: tablespace 'CLIENT_SIGN' does not exist

. importing YB's objects into YB

. importing PERFSTAT's objects into PERFSTAT

. importing YB_TEST's objects into YB_TEST

. importing YB_PIS's objects into YB_PIS

IMP-00061: Warning: Object type "SYSTEM"."REPCAT$_OBJECT_NULL_VECTOR" already exists with a different identifier

"CREATE TYPE "REPCAT$_OBJECT_NULL_VECTOR" TIMESTAMP '2006-12-01:18:29:17' OI"

"D '82FA8359DE854C86B0A546709A9E31C2'          AS OBJECT"

"("

"  -- type owner, name, hashcode for the type represented by null_vector"

"  type_owner      VARCHAR2(30),"

"  type_name       VARCHAR2(30),"

"  type_hashcode   RAW(17),"

"  -- null_vector for a particular object instance"

"  -- ROBJ REVISIT: should only contain the null image, and not version#"

"  null_vector     RAW(2000)"

")"

. importing SYS's objects into SYS

. importing OUTLN's objects into OUTLN

. importing DBSNMP's objects into DBSNMP

. importing VIEWER's objects into VIEWER

. importing BACKUP's objects into BACKUP

. importing USERPV1's objects into USERPV1

. importing USERPV2's objects into USERPV2

. importing LMS's objects into LMS

. importing DBSPI's objects into DBSPI

. importing DBMON's objects into DBMON

. . importing table          "AQ$_INTERNET_AGENTS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table     "AQ$_INTERNET_AGENT_PRIVS"

0 rows imported

IMP-00017: following statement failed with ORACLE error 23327:

"BEGIN   SYS.DBMS_DEFER_IMPORT_INTERNAL.QUEUE_IMPORT_CHECK('DPSECURE','IBMPC"

"/WIN_NT-8.1.0'); END;"

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 23327 encountered

ORA-23327: imported deferred rpc data does not match platform of importing db

ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_ERROR", line 86

ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_DEFER_IMPORT_INTERNAL", line 30

ORA-06512: at line 1

. . importing table                  "DEF$_AQCALL"

0 rows imported

"/WIN_NT-8.1.0'); END;"

. . importing table                 "DEF$_AQERROR"

0 rows imported

"/WIN_NT-8.1.0'); END;"

. . importing table                "DEF$_CALLDEST"

0 rows imported

"/WIN_NT-8.1.0'); END;"

. . importing table             "DEF$_DEFAULTDEST"

0 rows imported

"/WIN_NT-8.1.0'); END;"

. . importing table             "DEF$_DESTINATION"

0 rows imported

"/WIN_NT-8.1.0'); END;"

. . importing table                   "DEF$_ERROR"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                     "DEF$_LOB"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "DEF$_ORIGIN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "DEF$_PROPAGATOR"

0 rows imported

. . importing table     "DEF$_PUSHED_TRANSACTIONS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "DEF$_TEMP$LOB"

0 rows imported

. . importing table     "LOGSTDBY$APPLY_MILESTONE"

0 rows imported

. . importing partition "LOGSTDBY$APPLY_PROGRESS":"P0"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "LOGSTDBY$EVENTS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table          "LOGSTDBY$PARAMETERS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table               "LOGSTDBY$PLSQL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                 "LOGSTDBY$SCN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "LOGSTDBY$SKIP"

0 rows imported

. . importing table    "LOGSTDBY$SKIP_TRANSACTION"

0 rows imported

. . importing table      "REPCAT$_AUDIT_ATTRIBUTE"

IMP-00019: row rejected due to ORACLE error 1

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 1 encountered

ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSTEM.REPCAT$_AUDIT_ATTRIBUTE_PK) violated

Column : TIMESTAMP

Column : 3

Column :

Column : SYSDATE

ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSTEM.REPCAT$_AUDIT_ATTRIBUTE_PK) violated

Column : GLOBAL NAME

Column : 2

Column : 128

Column : DBMS_REPUTIL.GLOBAL_NAME

0 rows imported

IMP-00017: following statement failed with ORACLE error 2264:

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_AUDIT_ATTRIBUTE" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_AUDIT_ATTRIBU"

"TE_C1" CHECK ((data_type_id in (2, 4, 5, 6, 7) and"

"                  data_length is not null)"

"              or (data_type_id not in (2, 4, 5, 6, 7) and"

"                  data_length is null)"

"                 ) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 2264 encountered

ORA-02264: name already used by an existing constraint

. . importing table         "REPCAT$_AUDIT_COLUMN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table         "REPCAT$_COLUMN_GROUP"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "REPCAT$_CONFLICT"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_CONFLICT" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_CONFLICT_C1" CHECK ("

"conflict_type_id in (1, 2, 3)) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

. . importing table                  "REPCAT$_DDL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "REPCAT$_EXCEPTIONS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "REPCAT$_EXTENSION"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_EXTENSION" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_EXTENSION_CODE" CHE"

"CK (extension_code IN (0)) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_EXTENSION" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_EXTENSION_EXPORTREQ"

"" CHECK (export_required IN ('Y', 'N')) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_EXTENSION" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_EXTENSION_STATUS" C"

"HECK (extension_status IN (0, 1, 2, 3, 4)) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_EXTENSION" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_EXTENSION_PUSH_TO_M"

"DEF" CHECK (push_to_mdef IN ('Y', 'N')) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_EXTENSION" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_EXTENSION_PUSH_TO_N"

"EW" CHECK (push_to_new IN ('Y', 'N')) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

. . importing table              "REPCAT$_FLAVORS"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_FLAVORS" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_FLAVORS_C2" CHECK (pu"

"blished is NULL or (published in ('Y','N','O'))) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

. . importing table       "REPCAT$_FLAVOR_OBJECTS"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_FLAVOR_OBJECTS" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_FLAVOR_OBJECTS"

"_VERSION" CHECK (version# >= 0 AND version# < 65536) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

. . importing table            "REPCAT$_GENERATED"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_GENERATED" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_GENERATED_OBJ" CHEC"

"K (reason IN (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10)) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

. . importing table       "REPCAT$_GROUPED_COLUMN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table    "REPCAT$_INSTANTIATION_DDL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table          "REPCAT$_KEY_COLUMNS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table         "REPCAT$_OBJECT_PARMS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table         "REPCAT$_OBJECT_TYPES"

ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSTEM.REPCAT$_OBJECT_TYPE_PK) violated

Column : -1017

Column : GENERATED DDL

Column : 02

Column :

Column : -1016

Column : DUMMY MATERIALIZED VIEW

Column :

Column : -1015

Column : UPDATABLE MATERIALIZED VIEW LOG

Column :

Column : -1014

Column : REFRESH GROUP

Column :

Column : -1013

Column : SYNCHRONOUS MASTER REPGROUP

Column :

Column : -1012

Column : ASYNCHRONOUS MASTER REPGROUP

Column :

Column : -1011

Column : TEMPORARY TABLE

Column :

Column : -1005

Column : SYNCHRONOUS UPDATABLE TABLE

Column :

Column : -1004

Column : ASYNCHRONOUS UPDATABLE TABLE

Column : 00

Column :

Column : -1003

Column : READ ONLY TABLE

Column :

Column : -1002

Column : SITEOWNER

Column :

Column : -1001

Column : USER

Column :

Column : -5

Column : DATABASE LINK

Column : 01

Column :

Column : -1

Column : MATERIALIZED VIEW

Column :

Column : 1

Column : INDEX

Column :

Column : TABLE

Column :

Column : 4

Column : VIEW

Column : 03

Column :

Column : 5

Column : SYNONYM

Column :

Column : 6

Column : SEQUENCE

Column :

Column : 7

Column : PROCEDURE

Column :

Column : 8

Column : FUNCTION

Column :

Column : 9

Column : PACKAGE

Column :

Column : 10

Column : PACKAGE BODY

Column :

Column : 12

Column : TRIGGER

Column :

Column : 13

Column : TYPE

Column :

Column : 14

Column : TYPE BODY

Column :

Column : 32

Column : INDEX TYPE

Column :

Column : 33

Column : OPERATOR

Column :

0 rows imported

. . importing table     "REPCAT$_PARAMETER_COLUMN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "REPCAT$_PRIORITY"

0 rows imported

. . importing table       "REPCAT$_PRIORITY_GROUP"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_PRIORITY_GROUP" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_PRIORITY_GROUP"

"_C1" CHECK (data_type_id in (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_PRIORITY_GROUP" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_PRIORITY_GROUP"

"_C2" CHECK ((data_type_id in (4, 7) and"

"                  fixed_data_length is not null)"

"              or (data_type_id in (1, 2, 3, 5, 6) and"

"                  fixed_data_length is null)) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

. . importing table    "REPCAT$_REFRESH_TEMPLATES"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_REFRESH_TEMPLATES" ADD CONSTRAINT "REFRESH_TEMPLATES_C"

"1" CHECK ((public_template in ('Y','N'))"

"   or public_template is NULL) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

. . importing table               "REPCAT$_REPCAT"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_REPCAT" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_REPCAT_STATUS" CHECK ("

"status IN (0, 1, 2)) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

. . importing table            "REPCAT$_REPCATLOG"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_REPCATLOG" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_REPCATLOG_REQUEST" "

"CHECK (request IN (-1, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,"

"                                       11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,"

"                                       18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)) ENA"

"BLE NOVALIDATE"

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_REPCATLOG" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_REPCATLOG_TYPE" CHE"

"CK (type IN (-1, 0, 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, -3,"

"                                    13, 14, 32, 33)) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_REPCATLOG" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_REPCATLOG_STATUS" C"

"HECK (status IN (0, 1, 2, 3, 4)) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

. . importing table            "REPCAT$_REPCOLUMN"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_REPCOLUMN" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_REPCOLUMN_VERSION" "

"CHECK (version# >= 0 AND version# < 65536) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

. . importing table       "REPCAT$_REPGROUP_PRIVS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "REPCAT$_REPOBJECT"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_REPOBJECT" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_REPOBJECT_TYPE" CHE"

"CK (type IN (-1, 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, -3,"

"                                      -4, 13, 14, 32, 33)) ENABLE NOVALIDAT"

"E"

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_REPOBJECT" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_REPOBJECT_VERSION" "

"CHECK (version# >= 0 AND version# < 65536) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_REPOBJECT" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_REPOBJECT_STATUS" C"

"HECK (status IN (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_REPOBJECT" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_REPOBJECT_GENPACKAG"

"E" CHECK (genpackage IN (0, 1, 2)) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_REPOBJECT" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_REPOBJECT_GENTRIGGE"

"R" CHECK (gentrigger IN (0, 1, 2)) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

. . importing table              "REPCAT$_REPPROP"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_REPPROP" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_REPPROP_HOW" CHECK (h"

"ow IN (0, 1, 2, 3)) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

. . importing table            "REPCAT$_REPSCHEMA"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "REPCAT$_RESOLUTION"

0 rows imported

. . importing table    "REPCAT$_RESOLUTION_METHOD"

ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSTEM.REPCAT$_RESOL_METHOD_PK) violated

Column : MINIMUM

Column : EARLIEST TIMESTAMP

Column : MAXIMUM

Column : LATEST TIMESTAMP

Column : SITE PRIORITY

Column : PRIORITY GROUP

Column : ADDITIVE

Column : AVERAGE

Column : OVERWRITE

Column : DISCARD

Column : USER FUNCTION

Column : USER FLAVOR FUNCTION

Column : APPEND SITE NAME

Column : APPEND SEQUENCE

Column : DISCARD

0 rows imported

. . importing table "REPCAT$_RESOLUTION_STATISTICS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table  "REPCAT$_RESOL_STATS_CONTROL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table        "REPCAT$_RUNTIME_PARMS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "REPCAT$_SITES_NEW"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_SITES_NEW" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_SITES_NEW_FULL_INST"

"" CHECK (full_instantiation IN ('Y', 'N')) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

. . importing table         "REPCAT$_SITE_OBJECTS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "REPCAT$_SNAPGROUP"

0 rows imported

. . importing table     "REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_OBJECTS"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_OBJECTS" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_OBJ"

"ECTS_VER" CHECK (object_version# >= 0 AND object_version# < 65536) ENABLE N"

"OVALIDATE"

. . importing table       "REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_PARMS"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_PARMS" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_PARMS"

"_C1" CHECK (user_override in ('Y','N')) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

. . importing table   "REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_REFGROUPS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table       "REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_SITES"

0 rows imported

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_SITES" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_SITES"

"_C1" CHECK (status in (-100,-1,0,1)) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

"ALTER TABLE "REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_SITES" ADD CONSTRAINT "REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_SITES"

"_C2" CHECK ((site_name is not null and repapi_site_id is null) or"

"   (site_name is null and repapi_site_id is not null)) ENABLE NOVALIDATE"

. . importing table      "REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_STATUS"

ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSTEM.REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_STATUS_PK) violated

Column : 0

Column : Modifiable

Column : Frozen

Column : Deleted

0 rows imported

. . importing table     "REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_TARGETS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table       "REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_TYPES"

ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSTEM.REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_TYPES_PK) violated

Column : Deployment template

Column :

ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSTEM.REPCAT$_TEMPLATE_TYPES_PK) violated

Column : IAS template

Column :

0 rows imported

. . importing table  "REPCAT$_USER_AUTHORIZATIONS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table     "REPCAT$_USER_PARM_VALUES"

0 rows imported

. . importing table      "SQLPLUS_PRODUCT_PROFILE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                          "OL$"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                     "OL$HINTS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                     "OL$NODES"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "ACCOUNT_TRANSFER"

60795 rows imported

. . importing table                   "ACC_CLOSED"

...........................................................................

.....................................................

2789199 rows imported

. . importing table                      "ADDRESS"

24460 rows imported

. . importing table                "ADHOC_CHARGES"

233 rows imported

. . importing table                   "ADJUSTMENT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "APPROVED_ISIN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table        "APPROVED_ISIN_HISTORY"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "AUDIT_CONTROLFILE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "AUDIT_USER_BRANCH"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "AUDIT_USER_GROUP"

11837 rows imported

. . importing table                   "AUD_CLIENT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table               "AUTO_CORPORATE"

72666 rows imported

. . importing table                  "BANK_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "BILLING_ACTIVITY"

93 rows imported

. . importing table             "BILLING_CATEGORY"

23 rows imported

. . importing table            "BILLING_EXCEPTION"

0 rows imported

. . importing table               "BILLING_METHOD"

5 rows imported

. . importing table   "BILLING_PARAMETERS_DEFAULT"

6 rows imported

. . importing table             "BILL_ADJUSTMENTS"

2523 rows imported

. . importing table                "BILL_RECEIPTS"

17366 rows imported

. . importing table                     "BILL_RES"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "BOOKS_IN_BRANCH"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                    "BP_MASTER"

6874 rows imported

. . importing table                       "BRANCH"

54 rows imported

. . importing table                  "BROKER_INFO"

1 rows imported

. . importing table                "BSDA_AMC_BILL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "BSDA_HOLDINGS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "BULK_TXN_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "CATEGORY_ACTIVITY"

746 rows imported

. . importing table               "CC_MARKET_TYPE"

186 rows imported

. . importing table               "CHANGED_CLIENT"

11 rows imported

. . importing table               "CHARGES_BRANCH"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "CHECK_LIST"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                 "CIPS_HOLDING"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "CIRCLE_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "CIRCULAR_DOCS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "CITY_REGION"

4 rows imported

. . importing table                       "CLIENT"

5675 rows imported

. . importing table                 "CLIENT_AUDIT"

1739 rows imported

. . importing table           "CLIENT_BROKER_INFO"

397 rows imported

. . importing table         "CLIENT_CORPSIGN_LINK"

83 rows imported

. . importing table          "CLIENT_EINSTRUCTION"

0 rows imported

. . importing table  "CLIENT_EINSTRUCTION_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                 "CLIENT_GROUP"

7 rows imported

. . importing table               "CLIENT_REQUEST"

0 rows imported

"CREATE TABLE "CLIENT_SIGN" ("ID" NUMBER(8, 0), "CLIENT_ID" VARCHAR2(8), "CL"

"IENT_SIGN" BLOB, "FILE_SIZE" NUMBER)  PCTFREE 10 PCTUSED 40 INITRANS 1 MAXT"

"RANS 255 STORAGE(INITIAL 134217728 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1) TABLESPAC"

"E "CLIENT_SIGN" LOGGING NOCOMPRESS LOB ("CLIENT_SIGN") STORE AS  (TABLESPAC"

"E "CLIENT_SIGN" ENABLE STORAGE IN ROW CHUNK 8192 PCTVERSION 10 NOCACHE LOGG"

"ING  STORAGE(INITIAL 134217728 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1))"

. . importing table           "CLIENT_SIGNATORIES"

6523 rows imported

"CREATE TABLE "CLIENT_SIGNATURE" ("ID" NUMBER(8, 0), "DPM_CLIENT_ID" VARCHAR"

"2(8), "SIGN" BLOB, "CLIENT_ID" NUMBER(8, 0))  PCTFREE 10 PCTUSED 40 INITRAN"

"S 1 MAXTRANS 255 STORAGE(INITIAL 134217728 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1) T"

"ABLESPACE "CLIENT_SIGN" LOGGING NOCOMPRESS LOB ("SIGN") STORE AS  (TABLESPA"

"CE "CLIENT_SIGN" ENABLE STORAGE IN ROW CHUNK 8192 PCTVERSION 10 NOCACHE LOG"

"GING  STORAGE(INITIAL 134217728 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1))"

. . importing table             "CLIENT_SI_REMOVE"

1 rows imported

. . importing table  "CLIENT_SOA_DESPATCH_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table         "CLOSURE_BILL_DETAILS"

213 rows imported

. . importing table             "CLOSURE_TRANSFER"

12 rows imported

. . importing table              "COLL_SEC_REPORT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table               "COMP_REJ_DEMAT"

101 rows imported

. . importing table                  "CONSIGNMENT"

541 rows imported

. . importing table          "CONSIGNMENT_DETAILS"

626 rows imported

. . importing table                  "CONTROLFILE"

617 rows imported

. . importing table             "CORPORATE_ACTION"

2389 rows imported

. . importing table           "CORP_AUTHSIGN_LINK"

251 rows imported

. . importing table         "CORP_AUTHSIGN_MEMBER"

239 rows imported

. . importing table               "CORP_SIGNATORY"

264 rows imported

. . importing table              "CORP_SIGNATURES"

239 rows imported

. . importing table              "COUNTER_RECEIPT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table       "COUNTER_RECEIPT_DETAIL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table         "COUNTER_RECEIPT_HEAD"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                      "COURIER"

1 rows imported

. . importing table       "COURIER_STATUS_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "CUSTODY_DPSECURE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "CUSTODY_HOLDING"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                 "CUSTODY_NSDL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "DAILY_AGING"

0 rows imported

. . importing table         "DAILY_AGING_MONTHEND"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "DAILY_RATE"

64743255 rows imported

. . importing table            "DB_ISIN_FACEVALUE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table       "DEBT_CATEGORY_ACTIVITY"

72 rows imported

. . importing table                "DEBT_GOI_ISIN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table       "DELIVERY_CHANNEL_COUNT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table         "DELIVERY_OUT_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table     "DEMAT_REMAT_MAIL_CHARGES"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "DEMAT_REQUEST_FORM"

1031 rows imported

. . importing table                "DIRECT_DEBITS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "DIRECT_DPM_CLIENT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "DISCOUNT_BILLWISE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "DISCOUNT_RANGEWISE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "DMA_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "DNR_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "DOCUMENT_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "DOCUMENT_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "DPM_HOLDING"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "DPONNET_SYNCH"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "DP_HOLIDAY_MASTER"

12 rows imported

. . importing table           "DP_SMS_SUBCRIPTION"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "DRF_UPD_REJ"

543 rows imported

. . importing table      "DR_CERTIFICATES_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table         "DR_TEMP_MAIL_CHARGES"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "ECS_EXPORT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                     "EVENTLOG"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                 "EXIM_DETAILS"

44290 rows imported

. . importing table              "FAILED_TXN_BILL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                 "FLEXCUBE_LOG"

54012 rows imported

. . importing table                  "FOOTER_INFO"

3 rows imported

. . importing table                   "FORM_ISSUE"

12601 rows imported

. . importing table           "FORM_ISSUE_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table               "FORM_ISSUE_POA"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "FREEZE_UNFREEZE"

251 rows imported

. . importing table          "FREEZE_UNFREEZE_COD"

10 rows imported

. . importing table             "FREE_TRANSACTION"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "FUC_UPD_REJ"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "FU_UPD_REJ"

85 rows imported

. . importing table              "GSEC_BLOCK_ISIN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "HAIRCUT_VALUE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                 "HOLDING_STMT"

8882 rows imported

. . importing table               "HOLIDAY_MASTER"

196 rows imported

. . importing table              "IMOBILE_IP_LIST"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                 "INCOME_RANGE"

4 rows imported

. . importing table                 "IND_POA_AUTH"

35 rows imported

. . importing table          "IND_POA_SIGNATORIES"

24 rows imported

. . importing table        "INTER_DEPOSITORY_XFER"

4818 rows imported

. . importing table               "INTER_TRANSFER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "INTRA_CM_CHARGE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                      "INVOICE"

16669 rows imported

. . importing table               "INVOICE_DETAIL"

54542 rows imported

. . importing table                  "INWARD_CORR"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "INWARD_DESPATCH"

0 rows imported

. . importing table      "INWARD_DESPATCH_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                         "ISIN"

226310 rows imported

. . importing table            "ISIN_NAME_CHANGES"

1127 rows imported

. . importing table              "JAVA$JVM$STATUS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table          "JAVA$JVM$STEPS$DONE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table               "JAVA$RMJVM$AUX"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "JAVA$RMJVM$AUX2"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "JAVA$RMJVM$AUX3"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "KRA_ADDRESS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "KRA_COUNTRY"

243 rows imported

. . importing table                   "KRA_INCOME"

7 rows imported

. . importing table                   "KRA_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                    "KRA_STATE"

36 rows imported

. . importing table               "KRA_STATICDATA"

110 rows imported

. . importing table                      "KRA_TXN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "LENDING_BORROWING"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "LETTER_BODY"

17 rows imported

. . importing table           "LOAN_APPROVED_ISIN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "LOGIN_AUDIT"

125701 rows imported

. . importing table             "LOST_SLIP_REASON"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "MEM_REF_MEM"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "MICR_CITY_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table          "MISSING_CLIENT_SIGN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table         "MIS_REPORT_SCHEDULER"

7429 rows imported

. . importing table          "MMDEPOSIS_XML_CHILD"

0 rows imported

. . importing table         "MMDEPOSIS_XML_PARENT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "MOD_NONDPM_COLS"

998 rows imported

. . importing table                     "NCFM_EMP"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "NOMINEE_REGISTER"

1400 rows imported

. . importing table            "NOMINEE_SIGNATURE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                      "NOTICES"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "NOT_BILL_CLIENT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "NPA_INVOICE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "NPA_INVOICE_DETAIL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                    "NSDL_BILL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table          "NSDL_INVOICE_DETAIL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                     "NSE_BHAV"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "OFFMKT_REASON"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                    "OGL_SETUP"

0 rows imported

. . importing table        "ONE_TIME_CUSTODY_ISIN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "OTHER_CREDITS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "PAN_UPD_DETAILS"

6006 rows imported

. . importing table                 "PCON_UPD_REJ"

310 rows imported

. . importing table                   "PC_UPD_REJ"

556 rows imported

. . importing table                   "PH_UPD_REJ"

619 rows imported

. . importing table                     "PIN_CODE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "PLEDGECONFIRM"

1296 rows imported

. . importing table                   "PLEDGE_COD"

6125 rows imported

. . importing table          "PLEDGE_CONFIRMATION"

452 rows imported

. . importing table                "PLEDGE_DETAIL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "PLEDGE_REST_ISIN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table       "PLEDGING_HYPOTHECATION"

2272 rows imported

. . importing table              "POA_CLIENT_LINK"

450 rows imported

. . importing table               "POA_CLIENT_MAP"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                    "POA_GROUP"

3 rows imported

. . importing table               "POA_GROUP_LINK"

13 rows imported

. . importing table                 "RDRF_UPD_REJ"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                     "RECOVERY"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "RECO_HOLDSTMT"

22505 rows imported

. . importing table              "REFERRED_CLIENT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table        "REJECTION_TRANSACTION"

0 rows imported

. . importing table       "REJ_DEMAT_REQUEST_FORM"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "REJ_MASTER"

24 rows imported

. . importing table                   "REL_MASTER"

10 rows imported

. . importing table           "REMAT_REQUEST_FORM"

8 rows imported

. . importing table                "REWARDS_POINT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "RRF_UPD_REJ"

4 rows imported

. . importing table                   "RTA_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table          "SDO_NON_SECCOL_INFO"

0 rows imported

. . importing table               "SEGMENT_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "SEGMENT_OGL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "SETTLEMENT_NO"

59828 rows imported

. . importing table              "SHORT_TERM_DEBT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                 "SLIP_REQUEST"

12449 rows imported

. . importing table                  "SLIP_SERIES"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                          "SMS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                    "SMS_EMAIL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table               "SMS_EMAIL_BODY"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "SMS_STATUS"

3 rows imported

. . importing table         "SMS_TRANSACTION_TYPE"

3 rows imported

. . importing table                     "SMS_USER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "SOA_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "SOA_EXTERNAL_PRINT"

5118 rows imported

. . importing table             "SOA_NEGATIVE_BAL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "SOB_EXTERNAL_PRINT"

875 rows imported

. . importing table               "SOD_REL_LETTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "STATICDATA"

1820 rows imported

. . importing table       "STATICDATA_INWARD_CORR"

28 rows imported

. . importing table                "STOP_TRANSFER"

1509 rows imported

. . importing table                "TARGET_CLIENT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                    "TARGET_CM"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                       "TARIFF"

62 rows imported

. . importing table                   "TEMPCLIENT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                    "TEMPTRANS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                      "TMP_SOH"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "TRADE_BLOCK"

23700 rows imported

. . importing table              "TRADE_BLOCK_LOG"

0 rows imported

. . importing table       "TRADE_BLOCK_LOG_DETAIL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table         "TRANSACTION_DOCUMENT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "TRANSACTION_REPORT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "TRANSACTION_STMT"

113054 rows imported

. . importing table        "TRANSACTION_STMT_BILL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table        "TRANSACTION_STMT_TEMP"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "TSB_UPD_REJ"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "TST_UPD_REJ"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "TS_UPD_REJ"

53039 rows imported

. . importing table                 "TXN_BKG_TYPE"

11 rows imported

. . importing table               "TXN_NOT_BILLED"

0 rows imported

. . importing table        "TXN_NOT_BILLED_DETAIL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "TXN_RANGE_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table       "TXN_RANGE_MASTER_AUDIT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table      "TXN_RANGE_MASTER_DETAIL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table "TXN_RANGE_MASTER_DETAIL_AUDIT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "UNUSED_SLIP"

11 rows imported

. . importing table         "UN_BLACK_LIST_DETAIL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "USERS_MENU"

3838 rows imported

. . importing table                "USER_BRANCHES"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "USER_GROUP"

602 rows imported

. . importing table        "USER_PASSWORD_HISTORY"

4428 rows imported

. . importing table                 "WAIVER_ENTRY"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "WTRADE_IPO_CREDITS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "WTRADE_OTH_CREDITS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "WTRADE_PAN_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "ZERO_INVOICE_BO"

1 rows imported

. . importing table       "STATS$BG_EVENT_SUMMARY"

IMP-00058: ORACLE error 1950 encountered

ORA-01950: no privileges on tablespace 'PERFSTAT'

. . importing table "STATS$BUFFER_POOL_STATISTICS"

. . importing table      "STATS$DATABASE_INSTANCE"

. . importing table        "STATS$DB_CACHE_ADVICE"

. . importing table               "STATS$DLM_MISC"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "STATS$ENQUEUE_STAT"

. . importing table             "STATS$FILESTATXS"

. . importing table             "STATS$IDLE_EVENT"

. . importing table      "STATS$INSTANCE_RECOVERY"

. . importing table                  "STATS$LATCH"

. . importing table         "STATS$LATCH_CHILDREN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table   "STATS$LATCH_MISSES_SUMMARY"

. . importing table           "STATS$LATCH_PARENT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table      "STATS$LEVEL_DESCRIPTION"

. . importing table           "STATS$LIBRARYCACHE"

. . importing table              "STATS$PARAMETER"

. . importing table                "STATS$PGASTAT"

. . importing table      "STATS$PGA_TARGET_ADVICE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table         "STATS$RESOURCE_LIMIT"

. . importing table               "STATS$ROLLSTAT"

. . importing table       "STATS$ROWCACHE_SUMMARY"

. . importing table               "STATS$SEG_STAT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "STATS$SEG_STAT_OBJ"

0 rows imported

. . importing table          "STATS$SESSION_EVENT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "STATS$SESSTAT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                    "STATS$SGA"

. . importing table                "STATS$SGASTAT"

. . importing table     "STATS$SHARED_POOL_ADVICE"

. . importing table               "STATS$SNAPSHOT"

. . importing table                "STATS$SQLTEXT"

. . importing table               "STATS$SQL_PLAN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table         "STATS$SQL_PLAN_USAGE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table         "STATS$SQL_STATISTICS"

. . importing table            "STATS$SQL_SUMMARY"

. . importing table "STATS$SQL_WORKAREA_HISTOGRAM"

0 rows imported

. . importing table    "STATS$STATSPACK_PARAMETER"

. . importing table                "STATS$SYSSTAT"

. . importing table           "STATS$SYSTEM_EVENT"

. . importing table             "STATS$TEMPSTATXS"

. . importing table               "STATS$UNDOSTAT"

. . importing table               "STATS$WAITSTAT"

542 rows imported

. . importing table                      "ADDRESS"

1092 rows imported

. . importing table                   "AMC_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "BANK_MASTER"

1 rows imported

. . importing table             "BILLING_ACTIVITY"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "BILLING_CATEGORY"

1 rows imported

. . importing table                       "BRANCH"

1 rows imported

. . importing table                 "BRK_ORDER_EQ"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                       "BROKER"

29 rows imported

. . importing table              "BROKER_BANK_MAP"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "BROKER_MIG"

29 rows imported

. . importing table                "BROKER_RECPAY"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                     "BSE_BHAV"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "CATEGORY_ACTIVITY"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "CA_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                       "CA_TXN"

3 rows imported

. . importing table              "CHANNEL_PARTNER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                       "CLIENT"

382 rows imported

. . importing table                 "CLIENT_AUDIT"

2 rows imported

. . importing table               "CLIENT_BRK_MAP"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "CLIENT_CRF"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "CLIENT_DOCUMENT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                 "CLIENT_GROUP"

1 rows imported

. . importing table                  "CLIENT_INFO"

337 rows imported

. . importing table            "CLIENT_INFO_AUDIT"

5 rows imported

. . importing table "CLIENT_INFO_AUDIT_BKP_CM9043"

2 rows imported

. . importing table          "CLIENT_MFFOLIO_LINK"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "CLIENT_MPF_LINK"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "CLIENT_RATING"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "CLIENT_RECPAY"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "CLIENT_SCHEME_LINK"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "CLIENT_SIGNATURE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "CLIENT_SUBGROUP"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "COMMODITY_SCRIP"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                      "COMPANY"

1 rows imported

. . importing table        "CONTRACT_NOTE_DETAILS"

6011 rows imported

12 rows imported

. . importing table                "CORPUS_INWARD"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "CORPUS_INWARD_DEBT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "CORPUS_INWARD_EQ"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "CORPUS_INWARD_MF"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "CORP_DATA_UPLOAD"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                      "COUNTRY"

55 rows imported

. . importing table                  "CPF_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "CPF_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "CUSTOMER_LEDGER"

640 rows imported

. . importing table                         "DEBT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "DEBT_LEDGER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "DOCUMENT_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "DOCUMENT_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "DOC_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                    "DP_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "ERROR_LOG_WSMART"

91 rows imported

. . importing table                 "EXIM_DETAILS"

12 rows imported

. . importing table                       "FAMILY"

0 rows imported

. . importing table           "FA_ACCOUNT_VOUCHER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table    "FA_ACCOUNT_VOUCHER_DETAIL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "GENERAL_AC_MASTER"

12 rows imported

. . importing table       "GLACCOUNT_GROUP_MASTER"

1 rows imported

. . importing table                       "GL_TXN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table               "HOLIDAY_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                 "INCOME_RANGE"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                      "IND_SEC"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                         "ISIN"

0 rows imported

. . importing table               "ISSUING_AGENCY"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "LOGIN_AUDIT"

709 rows imported

. . importing table                    "MF_LEDGER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                       "MF_NAV"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                    "MF_SCHEME"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "MODEL_ASSET_ALLO"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "MPF_DETAILS"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                   "MPF_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                          "NAV"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                     "NSE_BHAV"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                 "NSE_BSE_BHAV"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                 "PIS_CUST_FCR"

468 rows imported

. . importing table                   "PMS_SCHEME"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "REASON_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                    "RM_MASTER"

1 rows imported

. . importing table                   "RTA_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                 "SCRIP_MASTER"

8259 rows imported

. . importing table           "SCRIP_MASTER_AUDIT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table             "SCRIP_MASTER_FNO"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "SECURITY_LEDGER"

6013 rows imported

. . importing table                        "STATE"

199 rows imported

. . importing table                   "STATICDATA"

124 rows imported

. . importing table                   "STOCK_VIEW"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "ST_TAX_SLAB"

2 rows imported

. . importing table                       "TARIFF"

0 rows imported

. . importing table               "TXN_ADJUSTMENT"

210 rows imported

. . importing table                     "TXN_DEBT"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "TXN_EQCONF_DETAIL"

6029 rows imported

. . importing table            "TXN_EQCONF_HEADER"

3421 rows imported

. . importing table          "TXN_EQPAYOUT_DETAIL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table          "TXN_EQPAYOUT_HEADER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "TXN_EQ_DETAIL"

6029 rows imported

. . importing table                "TXN_EQ_HEADER"

3421 rows imported

. . importing table            "TXN_MFCONF_DETAIL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "TXN_MFCONF_HEADER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "TXN_MF_DETAIL"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                "TXN_MF_HEADER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                      "TXN_MIG"

7536 rows imported

. . importing table                    "TXN_MIG_2"

4831 rows imported

. . importing table                "TXN_STMT_BANK"

0 rows imported

. . importing table              "TXN_STMT_BROKER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "TXN_STMT_DP"

0 rows imported

. . importing table                  "UNIT_MASTER"

0 rows imported

. . importing table            "USER_GROUP_MASTER"

6 rows imported

. . importing table                  "USER_MASTER"

11 rows imported

. . importing table        "USER_PASSWORD_HISTORY"

29 rows imported

. . importing table           "USER_RIGHTS_MASTER"

7 rows imported

. . importing table    "USER_RIGHTS_MASTER_DETAIL"

560 rows imported

. . importing table                    "WSMART_UI"

145 rows imported

. . importing table                   "DB_MONITOR"

135 rows imported

IMP-00041: Warning: object created with compilation warnings

"CREATE FORCE VIEW "YB"."DPNETHOLD"                              ("DP_ID","D"

"PACCNO","ISIN","HOLDQTY") AS "

"select max((select max(con.value) from controlfile con where"

"    col_name = 'CURRENT_DP_ID')) dp_id,"

"    gv_pack.get_dpm_client_id(t.client_id) dpaccno,"

"    isin_code isin,"

"    get_trade_block_bal(client_id,isin_code,sysdate) holdqty"

"    from trade_block t"

"    where get_trade_block_bal(client_id,isin_code,sysdate) > 0"

"    group by client_id,isin_code"

About to enable constraints...

Import terminated successfully with warnings.

Regards,

Sphinx

• 11. Re: Data migration from 9i to 11gR2
                              Lubiez Jean-Valentin

Hello,

Among the various error you have this one:

"CREATE TABLESPACE "BPM" BLOCKSIZE 8192 DATAFILE  'O:\ORACLE\ORADATA\DPSECUR"

"E\BPM01.DBF' SIZE 52428800       EXTENT MANAGEMENT LOCAL  UNIFORM SIZE 2621"

"44 ONLINE PERMANENT  NOLOGGING"

ORA-01119: error in creating database file 'O:\ORACLE\ORADATA\DPSECURE\BPM01.DBF'

Do you have the same Directory path on the Target Server as on the Source Server ?

With the traditional exp/imp you cannot remap the name of the datafiles.

So you should create first the Tablespaces with their Datafiles on the Target Database. Then, you could Import.

More over, for a migration, if I were you, I would do an export/import in OWNER mode not in FULL mode.

Hope this help,

Best regards,

Jean-Valentin Lubiez

• 12. Re: Data migration from 9i to 11gR2
                                $phinx19

Hi,

Well my directory path is not the same but I created the same named datafiles in a different directory path.

Is this enough, apart from these errors, I can see all the data in the new database, shall I go ahead and release the database to the users?

Regards,

• 13. Re: Data migration from 9i to 11gR2
                                  Lubiez Jean-Valentin

Hello,

You may check for the Tablespaces (with the views dba_tablespaces), the Users (with dba_users), the Objects (with dba_objects), ...

Then, if after comparing the new Database with the old one, the structures seem correct, you may open the application to a user team who knows very well their business, and ask them for testing.

Afterwards, you see better, if you have to run again the Export/Import or if the Application can be definitely open.

Hope this help.

Best regards,

Jean-Valentin Lubiez