1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply: Sep 21, 2013 5:20 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: An error occurred while relinking application programs.
        Ankur ...

Hi Experts,

I have applied  all the patches which were required in my case, please check the below SQL.

SQL> SELECT patch_name, patch_type, maint_pack_level, creation_date FROM applsys.ad_applied_patches ORDER BY creation_date DESC;   

PATCH_NAME           PATCH_TYPE           MAINT_PACK_LEVEL     CREATION_DATE
        --------------------          --------------------               ----------------------                ----------------------
        9114911              PATCH-SET                                                             20-SEP-13
        8919491              PATCH-SET                                                            19-SEP-13
        9239089              PATCH-SET                                                            19-SEP-13

Now, when I start the applications and validated the instance from front end. I do not see any responsibilities over there. Is it a known issue after applying Patch 9114911 (R12.HR_PF.B.3)

If yes, then please give me some pointers so that I can try to fix the issue.

-Thanks

Ankur

• 16. Re: An error occurred while relinking application programs.
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle

Ankur,

Please see the following docs.

Missing Responsibilities after 12.1.3 Upgrade [ID 1309852.1]

Missing SYSADMIN Responsibility After Upgrade To 12.1.3 [ID 1246824.1]

Troubleshooting Missing Responsibilities For A User [ID 429852.1]

Please also see (Known Issues on Top of Patch 9114911 - R12.HR_PF.B.DELTA.3 (Doc ID 1075479.1)).

Thanks,

Hussein

• 17. Re: An error occurred while relinking application programs.
            Ankur ...

Hussein,

The first doc. Missing Responsibilities after 12.1.3 Upgrade [ID 1309852.1]  mentioned by you has helped me in solving my issue.

Thank you so much Hussein and all the other experts who devoted their valuable time in this thread.

I was able to fix all the issues and now everything is working fine.

Highly appreciate your efforts on this forum..!!

-Thanks,

Ankur

• 18. Re: An error occurred while relinking application programs.
              Hussein Sawwan-Oracle

Glad to hear that and thanks for the words of appreciation

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Regards,

Hussein

1 2 Previous Next