3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 26, 2013 2:38 AM by Balaa-Oracle RSS

Pagination in ADF Mobile

lbvladimi Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I read excellent post here  http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/adf/learnmore/37-adf-pojo-pagination-169179.pdf

about how to implement pagination using DataControl. I tried to apply it for the ADF Mobile but do not see pagination work. I use JDeveloper and ADFm version 11.1.2.4.0.

My question is: does ADFm support pagination as it is explained in the article? It is especially important for mobile devices as they have restriction on resources.

• 1. Re: Pagination in ADF Mobile
    shravan Newbie

I'm also looking for pagination feature in ADF mobile. The link you have provided is related to ADF not ADF mobile.

• 2. Re: Pagination in ADF Mobile
    Frank Nimphius Employee ACE

Hi,

I did not try, but if you tried and it doesn't work then this surely is an enhancement or bug worth filing. However, the pagination in this article probably doesn't help much as you will need to get the data from the Web Service Data Control (or the REST) adapter in the first place. So did you setup the Web Service so it queried data by index and range size?

Not sure when i would be able to write my own test case here, so I though I ask.

Frank

• 3. Re: Pagination in ADF Mobile
    Balaa-Oracle Newbie

Hi,

I am also looking for pagination, In case REST/Web service every request is being considered as fresh unlike the ADF one(not mobile).

Does developers need to handle this explicitly out of Box of ADFMobile... or ADf is planning to have some list view bean kind off.

Any views/ comments appreciated.....

Thanks in advance....

Bala.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points