2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2013 5:27 AM by David Last-Oracle RSS

Physical Model - Propagate table property "Tablespace" doesn't seem to be working in 4.0EA2

AGM

I'm to switching from v3.3.0.747 to 4.0EA2 but experiencing some issues.

In the physical model when I try to propagate the table property "Tablespace" for the remaining tables a silent error happens and as result the value is not propagated.

The error appears in the log file:

2013-09-24 16:31:31,776 [AWT-EventQueue-0] WARN  PropertyWrapper - oracle.dbtools.crest.model.design.storage.oracle.v11g.TableProxyOraclev11g.setTableSpace(oracle.dbtools.crest.model.design.storage.oracle.TableSpaceOracle)

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: oracle.dbtools.crest.model.design.storage.oracle.v11g.TableProxyOraclev11g.setTableSpace(oracle.dbtools.crest.model.design.storage.oracle.TableSpaceOracle)

at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1624)

at oracle.dbtools.crest.util.propertymap.PropertyWrapper.setValue(PropertyWrapper.java:65)

at oracle.dbtools.crest.swingui.editor.storage.PropertiesPropagationDialog.applyTo(PropertiesPropagationDialog.java:353)

at oracle.dbtools.crest.swingui.editor.storage.PropertiesPropagationDialog.setProperties(PropertiesPropagationDialog.java:337)

at oracle.dbtools.crest.swingui.editor.storage.PropertiesPropagationDialog.access$400(PropertiesPropagationDialog.java:46)

at oracle.dbtools.crest.swingui.editor.storage.PropertiesPropagationDialog$11.actionPerformed(PropertiesPropagationDialog.java:300)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2018)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2341)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:402)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259)

at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:252)

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6505)

However if I try to propagate the tablespace value for indexes this  works fine.

Some ideas?

Thanks.