This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I am new to ODI development. I am facing issue in modifying the interface to include 1 column in source and target datastores. I am following below steps:-
1. Source "src1_tab" and target "trg1_tab" table reverse engineered under Model-->Datastores.
2. Created and execute interface to load target table. This is working fine
3. Added a new column "col1" in source table "src1_tab" and "trg1_tab" in DB and reverse engineered in ODI datastore "src1_tab" and "trg1_tab".
4. Now, how do I update the interface to include "col1" in source and target datastores. Unable to find any option to include this.
5. To achive this, I had to delete the source and target table from interface and re-dragged with updated column.
Is there any other way to synchronize this?