1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 27, 2013 8:43 AM by rukbat RSS

EPM System 11.1.2.3

user6378938

My name is Ted < personal information removed by moderator so that you don't get harvested by identity thieves ad infinitum >

Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our Hyperion System 9.3.3 environment to EPM System 11.1.2.3.

I am attempting to contact to users who are upgrading to System 11.1.2.3.  My goal is to share our experience and exchange information with other users going thru the same upgrade.  The products we use today are HFM, Planning/Essbase, FDM, Financial Reporting, SmartView, and WebAnalysis.

If you interested, please give me your name and email address and I will contact you.

Thank you,

Ted Hunkeler

• 1. Re: EPM System 11.1.2.3
          rukbat

Ted,

This web site is a Cummunity discussion forum for technical matters dealing with products and service from and by Oracle Corporation.   It is a public forum.

Requests for and expectations for contact and communications outside the forums are specifically discouraged.

Review the site's FAQ and the Terms Of Use.   Both of those are readily available as links on every forum page, both discuss the expectations for on-forum-only communication, and both are what you implicitly agreed to as conditions of registering to participate on  the site.

Your post is locked to prevent others from spamming the forum with their contact information.