This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2013 7:00 AM by Richard Moss RSS

Failed to load webapp: '/em'

Richard Moss Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi, I’m attempting to set up an 11g Forms Development environment on my desktop, and I’m having trouble with Enterprise Manager… From the WLS console / Deployments, I see ‘em’ with a state of ‘Failed’; in the Startup window, I see the error messages below.  (I’ve attempted the advice in another post – ‘delete all files under …domain..\servers\AdminServer\tmp’ and restart, to no avail).  Any help would be greatly appreciated. (Windows 7, JDK 1.6.0_43, WLS 10.3.6, Fusion Middleware 11.1.2.1.0_64)

<Sep 18, 2013 1:26:05 PM EDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101371> <There was a failure when processing annotations for application C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\ClassicDomain\servers\AdminServer\tmp\_WL_user\em\hsz5x1\em.war. Please make sure that the annotations are valid. The error is >

<Sep 18, 2013 1:26:05 PM EDT> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application 'em' due to error weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: '/em'.

weblogic.application.ModuleException: Failed to load webapp: '/em'

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:395)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:176)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:517)

at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Caused By: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal

.taglib.UIXCollectionTag

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

>

<Sep 18, 2013 1:26:07 PM EDT> <Error> <org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.internal.AdapterManager> <BEA-000000> <ServletContainerAdapter manager not initialized correctly.>

• 1. Re: Failed to load webapp: '/em'
    HDeiby Oracle ACE

Hello, pay attention to:

Caused By: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal

.taglib.UIXCollectionTag

The solution is here:

• 2. Re: Failed to load webapp: '/em'
    Richard Moss Newbie

Thank you!  I followed the document instructions and now have a functional Enterprise Manager component.

(I've now progressed to my next challenge - "Error Creating new section - Failed.  Error when executing JMX operation for Create New Section.", within Forms / Web Configuration...  But, I wanted to get the 'Correct Answer' response out for this item.  Thanks again.)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points