1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 3, 2013 2:34 PM by Vik Kumar RSS

Issues while running a customize application

VipinKumar

Hi

We are doing the customization of fusion application, and while running our application we are getting this error.

==============================================================================================================

eferer: http://127.0.0.1:7101/XXPayablesCustomizationApps-XXFinFaSharedSetupCalendarsUi-context-root/faces/CalendarDashBoard

Cookie: JSESSIONID=8NV3SQnYTy9TLKGJ3y5Q41QGts1wLPgGvQnGvWY0nNdG22pTL7nG!416477505

Connection: keep-alive

]] Root cause of ServletException.

java.io.FileNotFoundException: MDS-00013: no metadata found for metadata object "/oracle/apps/fnd/applcore/templates/UIShell.jspx"

at oracle.mds.jsp.MDSJSPProviderHelper.fromStream(MDSJSPProviderHelper.java:135)

at oracle.adf.library.webapp.ADFJspResourceProvider.fromStream(ADFJspResourceProvider.java:333)

at oracle.jsp.parse.XMLUtil.getFromStream(XMLUtil.java:307)

at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspPageCompiler.compileBothModes(JspPageCompiler.java:480)

at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspPageCompiler.parseAndGetTreeNode(JspPageCompiler.java:457)

==================================================================================================================

We have checked and Application Core (View Controler) library is there in the UI project. please let me know what is the possible cause for this.

I am planning to customize a very simple UI application,currently trying to run it without any customization, getting the above error while running the application.

I asked this question in a different forum, but don't get any answer so moving to this forum.

Thanks

Vipin Kumar

• 1. Re: Issues while running a customize application
          Vik Kumar

I could run this page by creating a customization workspace without any problems. I had comment following servlets and filters in the web.xml for this.

CardIssuerMDSFilter

BankRelationshipsMDSFilter

IntegrateTaskFlowWithTask

PersonImage

PersonVCard

PortletProducerResourceServlet

IntegrateTaskFlowWithTask

RESTfulAPI

Can you please try to do it with minimum changes again. As looks like you removed some library or code snippet by mistake. Also make sure that your MDS db connection is working fine.