3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2013 6:34 AM by Jon_Male RSS

Query Results - failed with exclamation mark on icon

Jon_Male

Hi there,

When I run a select query I now get an exclamation mark on the green arrow icon in the Query Results.  I've been able to run this query before and no changes have been made.

In the Query Results window if I click the 'reload' icon (two blue arrows) the Output results flash up and then clear.

Version 3.0.02   //   Build MAIN-02.37   //   Java Platform 1.6.0_11

As far as I know I have not made any configuration or database connection changes.  This issue appears on all DB connections and all SQL I try to run.

This appears to be the error:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at oracle.dbtools.worksheet.sqlhistory.db.HistoryDB2.getRowFor(HistoryDB2.java:43)

at oracle.dbtools.worksheet.sqlhistory.SqlEditorHistory.saveSql(SqlEditorHistory.java:85)

at oracle.dbtools.worksheet.StatementRunnerResultsPanel$4.taskFinished(StatementRunnerResultsPanel.java:287)

at oracle.dbtools.raptor.backgroundTask.RaptorTaskAdapter.stateChanged(RaptorTaskAdapter.java:95)

at oracle.dbtools.raptor.backgroundTask.RaptorTaskDescriptor.notifyListener(RaptorTaskDescriptor.java:143)

at oracle.dbtools.raptor.backgroundTask.RaptorTaskDescriptor.setStatus(RaptorTaskDescriptor.java:370)

at oracle.dbtools.raptor.backgroundTask.RaptorTaskDescriptor.setStatus(RaptorTaskDescriptor.java:352)

at oracle.dbtools.raptor.backgroundTask.RaptorTask.setStatus(RaptorTask.java:257)

at oracle.dbtools.raptor.backgroundTask.RaptorTaskManager$RaptorFutureTask.done(RaptorTaskManager.java:479)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerSet(FutureTask.java:251)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)

at oracle.dbtools.raptor.backgroundTask.RaptorTaskManager$RaptorFutureTask.run(RaptorTaskManager.java:500)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Closing/reopening SQL Developer doesn't help.  I've restarted my PC and the results do appear, but then the same error appears again.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.