3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2013 9:25 AM by DannyC. RSS

loadOnDemand not working

DannyC.

Hi all,

I've been trying to add layers to mapviewer version Ver11_1_1_7_1_B130516,

I want these layers to enable and use the loadOnDemand features.  So here is how I add a layer.

layerobj = new OM.layer.VectorLayer(layer.ThemeName, {

def: {

loadOnDemand: true,

type: OM.layer.VectorLayer.TYPE_PREDEFINED,

dataSource: layer.Schema,

theme: layer.ThemeName,

url: $settings.mapViewerUrl.get()

}

});

this.map.addLayer(layerobj);

The layer theme are built using mapbuilder.  I verified and the table has the proper entry in the USER_SDO_GEOM_METADATA, has a spatial index on the geometry column.  The mapviewer send the proper bounding box in the request but still is returning all the features available on that layer.  And still is even if I set the bounding box faraway from the features.  I am using 3785 projection with GoogleMaps as tilelayer.

Is there something I am missing?  Is there a way to investigate this issue further?

Thanks,

Here is the mapviewer log from a fresh restart up to loading my layer.

Sep 26, 2013 2:46:58 PM oracle.lbs.mapcache.MapCacheServer restart

INFO: Map cache server is restarted!

Sep 26, 2013 2:46:58 PM oracle.lbs.foi.FOIServer init

INFO: *** Oracle Feature of Interest (FOI) Server started. ***

Sep 26, 2013 2:46:58 PM oracle.lbs.dataserver.MapDataServer destroy

INFO: *** Oracle MapViewer Data Server stopped. ***

Sep 26, 2013 2:47:36 PM oracle.sdovis.CacheMgr2 createGeomGroup

INFO: Creating/replacing a geometry cache group: sdovis_subreg_egisedt_jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:orcl : MY_V_NTWK_LO_LVL_GEOM_PDT_GEOM.

Sep 26, 2013 2:47:41 PM oracle.sdovis.theme.PredGeomThemeProducer loadFeaturesInAdjustedMBR

INFO: [ MY NETWORK LOW LEVEL ] sql exec time: 302ms, total time loading 5897 features: 4985ms.

Sep 26, 2013 2:49:07 PM oracle.sdovis.theme.PredGeomThemeProducer loadFeaturesInAdjustedMBR

INFO: [ MY NETWORK LOW LEVEL ] sql exec time: 252ms, total time loading 5897 features: 5173ms.