This discussion is archived
1 2 3 Previous Next 34 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2013 6:51 AM by Alexandra Robin Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Tabular Form, Add Row, Enter Key
    Alexandra Robin Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated

Fantastic!!!  It works, despite my earlier version.  Thank you!! Now I have two questions: 1. I know that we've not been able to add more than one tabular form.  Has this changed? I need to add the same sort of list for discontinued items as well.  I can add it as another collection if need be.  It would be my way to try both, but since you're here, I'll just ask first? 2. I'll try to fix the javascript in the header.  I think I tried to imitate something I got help with on another page - you can probably see what I'm doing: getting fields to pop up based on what is entered in another field.  At the time I didn't know about dynamic actions. I'll try to do it another way. If you have tips that will set me in the right direction it may save me some time. Paljon kiitoksia!!!

• 31. Re: Tabular Form, Add Row, Enter Key
    jariola Guru

Hi,

Ole hyvä =)

I think in APEX 4.2 there is no major change for adding new rows to tabular form.

I do not like tabular forms. That's why have not use it so much and know all features there is.

I try check this for tomorrow.

Regards,

Jari

• 32. Re: Tabular Form, Add Row, Enter Key
    Alexandra Robin Newbie

I think I'll use a collection for the other. As you can see, I've created three already. This is a crazy form with lots going on! Have a great evening and thanks again!

• 33. Re: Tabular Form, Add Row, Enter Key
    jariola Guru

Hi,

What I check with addRow() function you can add multiple empty rows to tabular form in APEX 4.2.

Isn't that so in APEX 4.0?

About JavaScript in your sample. You have in page HTML header some functions. That's OK.

But check what you have in Page HTML Body Attribute.

I can not find anything relating popups from JavaScripts. Maybe I did miss some thing.

I think you should open new discussion to both your new questions.

That way others can more easily contribute and help you.

Please mention all details e.g. APEX version in new discussions.

And of course example in apex.oracle.com is always best way to show problem.

Regards,

Jari

• 34. Re: Tabular Form, Add Row, Enter Key
    Alexandra Robin Newbie

Thanks, Jari.  I'll give this a look as soon as I can - getting my data in order now. Happy Friday!  Must be sauna time. All the best, A

1 2 3 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points