1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 12, 2013 9:20 AM by TSharma-Oracle RSS

Need some guidance

Hi Guru's

Ihave a confusion and want your valuable suggestion over the same. Previously i worked as Oracle DBA on Production from last 3 years but due to some reasons i need to leave that job. And few months back got a job as ORACLE DBA Cooperate Trainer and train the cooperate clients over latest oracle stuff like Oracle DB,DG,RAC,Golden Gate etc as well as on MYSQL. I just want to confirm from all you Guru's i want to came back as Production DBA. Whether i am acceptable or not for the Production role or what i need to do to came back as Production DBA as i have 3 years exp on Production and also 2 years exp as ORACLE DBA Cooperate Trainer and the Job is Full Time. Can u please guide me over the same as i wanted to came back in production line. Few of My friends after having Oracle DBA Cooperate Trainer profile got opportunity to work as ORACLE DBA in production but few don't get and the one's who didn't got the chance always tell me that why you came to this profile whether the industry is going to accept you as production DBA.

Thanks for you valuable suggestion over the same in advance.