3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 14, 2013 8:23 PM by scott.wesley RSS

Apex Date picker

KarthikC

Hi All,
      I have an apex 4.2.2 application with builder blue theme and I have a classic date picker item. By default date picker popup come with black background and white letters , Is there any way to change the background colour and the letter colour.

Please let me know if there is any alternate way to change the properties of datepicker item.

Thanks
      Karthik

• 1. Re: Apex Date picker
          scott.wesley

Any reason you're still using classic? and not the updated jQuery version - where I imagine the colour would be more easily configurable?

• 2. Re: Apex Date picker
            KarthikC

Hi Scott.

I  have a date field  and user need to pick the date so by default I went to classic date picker. I have no idea of  updated jQuery version  for date picker. Please let me know how to implement jquery date picker

Thanks  in advance

Karthi

• 3. Re: Apex Date picker
              scott.wesley

"Date Picker (Classic)" is the v3.x date picker, which uses a popup window

"Date Picker" is the v4.x date picker, using jQuery to render it's content and does not launch a separate window. It also has more declarative settings available.

Check out Utilities -> Upgrade Application for detail on utilisation throughout your application.

Scott.