Sorry didn't see your other thread Re: how to how to implement apex-live-validation beginner step by step until after I posted my link.
This is how you import a plugin. I've kept it general because all plugins are imported the same way,
Import a plugin
- First download the plugin.
- If the download file is a zip file unzip it.
- Open application builder and go to the application you want to use the plugin in.
- Go to "Shared components" and then "Plugins"
- Click "Import" and follow the wizard
- First step of the wizard is chosing the file of the plugin.
In this case that is "dynamic_action_plugin_be_ctb_jq_alv.sql"
- Second step is choosing the application you want to import the plugin into. Default this is set to the application you are working in.
- Finish the wizard.
You have now inported the plugin into the application.
- To set the application attributes of the plugin go to "Shared components" and then "Component Settings" and select the plugin.
The Live Validation plugin does not have any application attributes so this plugin is not listed here.
Now you can use the plugin.
I haven't used the plugin myself yet so at the moment I can't say anything yet about the dynamic action settings. But I will explore the plugin futher.
Don't hesitate to ask any question you have.
And because you are using the jQuery plugin and not the APEX plugin.
You are not importing a plugin but instead you need to make the JS and CSS available to your page by either uploading the files to the database or putting them on the server.
Now since you're asking the samething in this threadRe: how to how to implement apex-live-validation beginner step by step. lets continue the discussion there.
PS notice that this disccusion is located in another place nameley under "Korean" as opposed to the mentioned thread which is under 'English'