0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2013 10:12 AM by RajaniU RSS

Unable to start Node Manager in Weblogic 12c Admin Console

RajaniU

Hi Team,

I need to setup a cluster environment.For this,I have installed a node manager,started its listener on 5556 port.But when I am trying to start the node manager in Admin Console, I observed the following error message in logs

[JavaPolicyProvider]: System Property [java.specification.version => 1.7]

C:\Oracle\MIDDLE~1\ORACLE~1\user_projects\domains\base_domain\config\fmwconfi

October 15, 2013 8:22:59 PM oracle.security.jps.internal.config.xml.XmlConfigurationFactory validateFileLocation

Grave : JPS- 01531

< Oct 15 , 2013 20:22:59 IST > <Error> <Security> <BEA-090892> < The loading of an OPSS java security policy provider failed two to an exception . See the exception stack trace or the server log file for the root causes. If there is no obvious cause , enable the debug flag- Djava.security.debug = jpspolicy to get more information . Error message : JPS- 01531 : The location of the configuration C: \ Oracle \ MIDDLE ~ 1 \ ORACLE ~ 1 \ user_projects \ domains \ base_domain \ config \ fmwconfig is a directory. Expected a file name. >

< Oct 15 , 2013 20:22:59 IST > <Critical> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000386> < Server subsystem failed. Reason : weblogic.security.SecurityInitializationException : The loading of an OPSS java security policy provider failed two to an exception . See the exception stack trace or the server log file for the root causes. If there is no obvious cause , enable the debug flag- Djava.security.debug = jpspolicy to get more information . Error message : JPS- 01531 : The location of the configuration C: \ Oracle \ MIDDLE ~ 1 \ ORACLE ~ 1 \ user_projects \ domains \ base_domain \ config \ fmwconfig is a directory. Expected a file name.

weblogic.security.SecurityInitializationException : The loading of an OPSS java security policy provider failed due to an exception . See the exception stack trace or the server log file for the root causes. If there is no obvious cause , enable the debug flag- Djava.security.debug = jpspolicy to get more information . Error message : JPS- 01531 : The location of the configuration C: \ Oracle \ MIDDLE ~ 1 \ ORACLE ~ 1 \ user_projects \ domains \ base_domain \ config \ fmwconfig is a directory. Expected a file name.

at weblogic.security.service.CommonSecurityServiceManagerDelegateImpl.loadOPSSPolicy(CommonSecurityServiceManagerDelegateImpl.java:1414)

at weblogic.security.service.CommonSecurityServiceManagerDelegateImpl.initialize(CommonSecurityServiceManagerDelegateImpl.java:1026)

at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.initialize(SecurityServiceManager.java:873)

at weblogic.security.SecurityService.start(SecurityService.java:148)

at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemRequest.run(SubsystemRequest.java:64)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Caused By: oracle.security.jps.config.JpsConfigurationException: JPS-01531: La posizione di configurazione C:\Oracle\MIDDLE~1\ORACLE~1\user_projects\domains\base_domain\config\fmwconfig è una directory. Previsto un nome file.

at oracle.security.jps.internal.config.xml.XmlConfigurationFactory.validateFileLocation(XmlConfigurationFactory.java:531)

at oracle.security.jps.internal.config.xml.XmlConfigurationFactory.initDefaultConfiguration(XmlConfigurationFactory.java:397)

at oracle.security.jps.internal.config.xml.XmlConfigurationFactory.getDefaultConfiguration(XmlConfigurationFactory.java:333)

at oracle.security.jps.internal.config.xml.XmlConfigurationFactory.getConfiguration(XmlConfigurationFactory.java:155)

at oracle.security.jps.internal.core.runtime.JpsContextFactoryImpl.<init>(JpsContextFactoryImpl.java:112)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

>

<15-ott-2013 20.22.59 IST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to FAILED.>

<15-ott-2013 20.22.59 IST> <Error> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000383> <A critical service failed. The server will shut itself down.>

<15-ott-2013 20.22.59 IST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to FORCE_SHUTTING_DOWN.>

Which file,is it refering to??I have jps-config.xml file at config/fmwconfig folder

Please help me in resolving this issue