5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2013 10:20 PM by KellyMayfield-Oracle RSS

Equestionarrie

Hi,

We are trying to use the Equestionarrie. Can you please let us whether the below is possible:

• Can the system send the vendor a reminder email when it is past due?
      • Can we set the date when they receive the reminder, possibly the day after the due date? 
      • Can there be a direct link to the eQ from the material spec? Can the EQ be linked as a related spec?

Thanks & Regards

Ganesh.K

• 1. Re: Equestionarrie
          KellyMayfield-Oracle
          • Can the system send the vendor a reminder email when it is past due?

PLM doesn't include a reminder email service out of the box, but a simple email service can be created to do this.  Until  an automated reminder service is in place, you can make the manual process a little easier by creating a ready report.  The report can be ran daily to pull a list of questionnaires that are X days overdue or X days until due. You can even return the email address in the results so you can access them to quickly send emails.  This should be a quick manual activity once the report is set up.

• Can there be a direct link to the eQ from the material spec? Can the EQ be linked as a related spec?

The link between a spec and questionnaire is set on the eQ based on the imported spec.  You can set up a ready report that can be launched from the spec that will list all eQs related to the spec.  This is really simple to do, you can link to the report in the action menu or even place a quick icon so users can access the listing in one click.  Check out the collaboration site for a short overview video showing examples of ready reports and how simple they are to set up.

Once you push values to the spec from an eQ a link to the eQ is captured on the audit trail tab.  

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any questions,

Kelly

• 2. Re: Equestionarrie

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your quick response.

Can you please provide me the link for collaboration site showing examples of ready reports?

Thanks & Regards

Ganesh.K

• 3. Re: Equestionarrie
              KellyMayfield-Oracle

Check out the second announcement at the top of the forum, there are links to both collaboration sites and product documentation.  

• 4. Re: Equestionarrie

Hi Kelly,

I am not able to find the colloboration site, can you please send me the direct link?

I have the product documentation with me.

Thanks & Regards

Ganesh.K

• 5. Re: Equestionarrie
                  KellyMayfield-Oracle

Here you go

Training

Recorded training sessions and product line links are available via the customer and partner collaboration sites. If you are not a member, please contact Jamie Skelton atjamie.skelton@oracle.com.