1) Oracle Service Bus Version: 188.8.131.52
2) 1 cluster, 6 managed servers, 6 JDBC Data Source (target for cluster) for JNDI name:
My functional schema
Request -> ProxyService -> LocalProxy(Routing->RoutingOptions->URI->XQuery->EndpointURI(for example "jca://eis/DB/TEST6")) -> BusinsesService
It works, and requests sends to correct and right JDBC Data Source. But for moment when high perfomance for OSB, some requests sends to not right JDBC Data Source, for example to jdbc/TEST1 instead of jdbc/TEST6, and message traccing show that EndpointURI is jca://eis/DB/TEST6.
Could you please help me, what is reason of problem? Maybe enviroment configuration not correct? What can I check?
1. Thank you for your feedback!
2. "6 different data sources with different JNDI names for 6 managed servers" - because unique DB TNS for each jdbc data source.
3. "on what basis you are selecting the target JNDI" - OSB analyzes the contents of the inbound request and sends request depending of it in selected target JNDI.
I have feedback from oracle support. They recomends installing the patch
I think you may be encountering a known issue with jca transport. Do you mind trying to apply patch 16758118?
You can download it from "Patches & Updates" page using 16758118 as patch number.
I've also uploaded the patch to the Sr for your convenience; it is in attached file p16758118_111160_Generic.zip
After applying the patch and before restarting servers please remove the following folders:
<DOMAIN_DIR>/servers/<SERVER_NAME>/stage (if present)