This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 28, 2013 7:08 AM by 78e36af6-a0d8-4edc-9142-3fc4b59965b3 RSS

Bubbles Do Not Display Correctly

Falcon1964 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

When a recording is played back, the bubbles appear to have two white lines passing through the bubbles. Anyone have a clue as to what may be causing the problem?

The recording was recorded at 1040x768 and played back on IE. All the remainder of the screen captures are perfect.

• 1. Re: Bubbles Do Not Display Correctly
    Rich Bridgwater Newbie

Perhaps try isolating the issue. Try publishing and playing the topic from another computer, just to make sure the problem isn't isolated to just your computer. If it's happening on other computers, that would probably rule out any screen resolution, zoom settings, or computer hardware and software conflicts. You could also check the topic playback in different browsers -- again to see if you can isolate the cause of the issue. If the lines still appear on the bubbles on different computers and browsers, then it's probably something to do with the upk system folder files, if you've been making edits to the style sheets or graphics. Try that for starters... 

• 2. Re: Bubbles Do Not Display Correctly
    Falcon1964 Newbie

Thanks for the suggestions. I am working with a team of IDs and we are all experiencing the same problems on different computers, operating systems, and browsers. We experience the same problem when we try to play back recordings made by people outside of our department. I think we tried most of the things you suggested in an effort to narrow the search for the cause of the problem.

The common element we share is the server. Perhaps the install is corrupted. We are going to look at that today.

• 3. Re: Bubbles Do Not Display Correctly
    78e36af6-a0d8-4edc-9142-3fc4b59965b3 Newbie

Hello,

I am having the same problem with the bubbles using the player on IE10. In my case the problem does not occur using Firerox, you can try that as a temporary alternative solution.

Perhaps you mention that you have tried with other browser, maybe, i´m guessing it is a problem related with the server configuration or something like that.

Recently i installed this patches:

User Productivity Kit 11.1.0 Enablement Service Pack 2 [11.1.0.2]

User Productivity Kit 11.1.0 Enablement Service Pack 2 [11.1.0.2]

but they didn´t fix the problem.

If anyone find out the solution please share it!!!

Sincerly,

Christian Amador

• 4. Re: Bubbles Do Not Display Correctly
    Rich Bridgwater Newbie

Just a guess, but there's a good chance it's a browser zoom or screen resolution issue. I just tried changing the zoom, by rolling the mouse wheel with the ctrl key down, and I got white lines through the bubbles. When I reset the browser zoom to 100% the lines disappear.

• 5. Re: Bubbles Do Not Display Correctly
    78e36af6-a0d8-4edc-9142-3fc4b59965b3 Newbie

I figured it out!!! On IE10, Click on "Compatible View" on the Navigation Bar.

The problem with the Bubbles will disappear.

Keep in touch

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points