This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 22, 2013 2:51 PM by Timo Hahn RSS

Problem creating a Machine in WebLogic12c Admin

user624274 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I experience a problem while trying to create a Machine in WebLogic12c.

I downloaded Jdeveloper 12 for Windows 64-bit and initially everything was OK. I created a cluster and added a server to it, but was not able to start a server. I identified the issue was related to the NodeManager. After trying to bring it up using several options my WebLogic server stopped working - I couldn't start it from Jdeveloper IDE. At this point I unistalled JDeveloper, cleaned all the profile information from users/../Roaming/... directory and installed a  fresh version of JDeveloper. Now I am able to start an Integrated WebLogic Server and access an Admin Pages, however I am not able to create a Machine. I am getting the following exceptions in my logs :

<Oct 22, 2013 5:00:18 PM EDT> <Warning> <Management> <BEA-141239> <The non-dynamic attribute NMType on weblogic.management.configuration.NodeManagerMBeanImpl@4e36bbec([DefaultDomain]/Machines[Machine-0]/NodeManager[Machine-0]) has been changed. This may require redeploying or rebooting configured entities.>

<Oct 22, 2013 5:05:18 PM EDT> <Error> <Console> <BEA-240003> <Administration Console encountered the following error: java.lang.Exception: [DeploymentService:290048]Request with id "1,382,475,617,760" timed out.

at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.adminserver.AdminRequestStatus.setTimedOut(AdminRequestStatus.java:847)

at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.adminserver.AdminRequestImpl.requestTimedout(AdminRequestImpl.java:350)

at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.RequestImpl$TimeoutMonitor.timerExpired(RequestImpl.java:242)

at weblogic.timers.internal.TimerImpl.run(TimerImpl.java:304)

at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:550)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:295)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:254)

What should I do to fix it?

thanks in advance.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points