5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2013 1:53 AM by Amit Porwal 007 RSS

financial reporting studio client 11113

tony.lee

hi,all

where can I download financial reporting studio client of version 11.1.1.3?

thanks a lot!

• 1. Re: financial reporting studio client 11113
          AmarnathK

I think it has been removed from edelivery.

If you have an environment of 11.1.1.3 installed, you may install it from workspace (click on Links after logging in to workspace and you may be able to see financial reporting studio)

Regards

Amarnath

ORACLE | Essbase

• 2. Re: financial reporting studio client 11113
            tony.lee

yes,I do have an environment of 11.1.1.3 installed,but unfortunately, the fr client menu doesn't exist in the tool ->install list menu of workspace , only has smartview menu.

• 3. Re: financial reporting studio client 11113
              Thanos A

Hi there,

In order to be able to install the FR studio from Workspace, you should have move the installation file to the appropriate foundation folder (I don't recall at the moment).

You must be able to find the installation file of version 11.1.1.4 at the zip file: Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting, Fusion Edition Release 11.1.1.4.0 either from e-delivery.

Regards,

Thanos

• 4. Re: financial reporting studio client 11113
                Krishna Kumar K P-Oracle

In 11.1.1.3 the FR studio is installed by running the installer(installtool.cmd/installtool.sh) and selecting the FR client .Before that you need to have the files downloaded for 11.1.1.3 :

Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management System Installer

Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management System Foundation Services Release 11.1.1.3.0 Part 1 of 4

Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management System Foundation Services Release 11.1.1.3.0 Part 2 of 4

Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting, Fusion Edition Release 11.1.1.3.0

Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, Fusion Edition Release 11.1.1.3.0

These are the required files.Currently you will not get these in the Oracle E-delivery. You need to raise a non-technical Service Request for the files with Oracle for these.

Hope this helps.

• 5. Re: financial reporting studio client 11113
                  Amit Porwal 007

You will need the Admin Rights for the user logging into workspace in order to see the "FR Studio" menu item.