I have a 10.3.6 instance running with JRE 1.7.0_25-b15.
The server is sending health related info messages to stdout.
"com.bea.logging.BaseLogger log Info: XX% of the total memory in the server is free"
2 messages are logged at a time, but not on a consistent interval.
We send the stdout and stderr to a log file via the -Dweblogic.Stdout and -Dweblogic.Stderr properties. These messages are adding to the
log file size and frankly are an annoyance. Is there any additional settings/properties/filters needed to eliminate these messages?
These are the instance's settings with regard to logging:
- Minimum severity to log: Warning
- Log File Severity level: Warning
- Standard Out Severity level: Off
- Memory Buffer Severity level: Warning
- Redirect Stdout Logging: disabled
- Redirect Stderr Logging: disabled
- Logging implementation: JDK
Thanks in advance.