This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2013 1:13 PM by psadminMD RSS

How to regenerate local-to-local routings through sql?

psadminMD Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

We have recently converted all of our crystal reports to XML publisher reports. When I do a database refresh the reports do not show up in the Report Manager under the 'List' tab like the users require. I have to manually go to PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Service Operations. and regenerate the local-to-local routing for the PSRF_* services. My post-refresh script updates the psrtngdfnparm table for the receivernode and sendernode, but it seems like the services still need to be reset. I'd like to figure out a way to do this through sql and add it to my post-refresh script rather than having to do this manually for all 4 service operations every time.

Does anyone know how to do this through the back end?

Thank you. Tracy

• 1. Re: How to regenerate local-to-local routings through sql?
    BobLilly Expert

It would probably be better to insert the Service Operations and/or Routings into a project in Application Designer, export the project to a file, and then import the project after the database refresh.

If you really want to try and do it in SQL, you can start by checking the mvprdexp.dms data mover script to see which tables are associated with service operations and routings and then figure out what you need from those tables.

Option 1 is more likely to be supported by Oracle, though.

Regards,

Bob

• 2. Re: How to regenerate local-to-local routings through sql?
    psadminMD Newbie

Thank you for your suggestion on taking a look at mvprdexp.dms. I queried all the tables associated with the service operations and found one that still had my source database name in it and was not in my post-refresh sql script. I was updating psibrtngdefn and psrtngdfnparm, but was missing psibrtngsubdefn. Once I updated psibrtngsubdefn, I could see the reports under the 'List' tab in Report Manager after a refresh with no manual intervention. Thanks for your help!

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points