We work on iDocumaker v3.2 and facing a strange issue.
1) We have FORM level overflow for a letter which is triggered more than once based on Co-owner information coming in XML; this is a repeating block.
2) Assuming, A, B, C are primary owner and respective co-owners on a policy, my letter is printing 3 times, with A, B, C's address.
3) I use KICKTOWIP, to send the transaction in WIP Queue, from where I pull it from iDocumaker.
4) When I do a preview of the transaction in WIP Search, I am able to see the letters in order , A , B, C
5) When I click on Edit button, I still can see the same FORM, say LETTER occurring thrice, for A, B, C
6) However, when I click on "Work on Forms" ; all three images/FORMS are initialised with A's data ONLY.. there is no B or C data in subsequent images.
Can someone help me out with this mess?
We use IDS v3.2 and SQL 2008 as database.
The most likely answer is to edit the section and click on each field. In the Attribute section of the properties, change the scope from Global to either Form or Section.
Entry propagates globally scoped fields throughout the entire transaction. Form scope propagates to all the sections within the same occurrence of the form. So if you set the fields to Form or Section scope, you should be fine. Remember to regenerate any existing WIP, as the ones you previously ran will continue to have the fields defined as global scope.