1 2 Previous Next 20 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2014 6:13 AM by user7792861 Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: adding alternative jmx connectivity (i.e. JBoss 7)
        katrinsk

I tried out Flight Recorder now and had the exact same problem. If you solved it, I'd be happy to get some more info on how

• 16. Re: adding alternative jmx connectivity (i.e. JBoss 7)
          John Liptak

JMC Console is working, Flight Recording is not; however, I'm working that with Red Hat support to resolve the problem I wrote on 10/16 with the information you provided on the 17th.

• 17. Re: adding alternative jmx connectivity (i.e. JBoss 7)
            Hirt-Oracle

Great! Please share any findings, as there seems to be more people interesting in getting JMC to work with JBoss!

• 18. Re: adding alternative jmx connectivity (i.e. JBoss 7)
              Hirt-Oracle

(Again, as a fallback, you can always control the Flight Recorder using command line options and/or jcmd: Creating 'Flight Recordings | Marcus Hirt)

• 19. Re: adding alternative jmx connectivity (i.e. JBoss 7)
                John Liptak

I'm waiting on confirmation from Red Hat, but I can get Flight Recording to work with EAP 6.2 Beta (and not 6.1.1), so assuming the change in behavior is an intentional fix, we should all be happy soon.

• 20. Re: adding alternative jmx connectivity (i.e. JBoss 7)
                  user7792861

Hi Team,

Even we encountered a similar issue while trying to start the flight recording for JBoss 7.1. We were able to connect successfully through JMC Console.

STACk TRACE:

com.jrockit.mc.rjmx.services.flr.FlightRecorderException: Could not start the recording!

com.jrockit.mc.rjmx.services.flr.FlightRecorderException: Could not start the recording!

at com.jrockit.mc.rjmx.services.flr.internal.FlightRecorderService.start(FlightRecorderService.java:82)

at com.jrockit.mc.flightrecorder.controlpanel.ui.jobs.StartRecordingJob.run(StartRecordingJob.java:62)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Caused by: java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No classloader available

at org.jboss.remotingjmx.protocol.v1.ServerProxy$InvokeHandler.handle(ServerProxy.java:1030)

at org.jboss.remotingjmx.protocol.v1.ServerProxy$MessageReciever$1.run(ServerProxy.java:215)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No classloader available

at org.jboss.marshalling.AbstractClassResolver.getClassLoaderChecked(AbstractClassResolver.java:91)

at org.jboss.marshalling.AbstractClassResolver.loadClass(AbstractClassResolver.java:135)

at org.jboss.marshalling.AbstractClassResolver.resolveClass(AbstractClassResolver.java:116)

at org.jboss.marshalling.river.RiverUnmarshaller.doReadClassDescriptor(RiverUnmarshaller.java:893)

at org.jboss.marshalling.river.RiverUnmarshaller.doReadNewObject(RiverUnmarshaller.java:1205)

at org.jboss.marshalling.river.RiverUnmarshaller.doReadObject(RiverUnmarshaller.java:272)

at org.jboss.marshalling.river.RiverUnmarshaller.doReadObject(RiverUnmarshaller.java:209)

at org.jboss.marshalling.AbstractObjectInput.readObject(AbstractObjectInput.java:37)

at org.jboss.remotingjmx.protocol.v1.ServerProxy$InvokeHandler.handle(ServerProxy.java:1017)

... 4 more

Please let us know if any fix being provided.

Thanks

Sattish

1 2 Previous Next