3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2013 10:13 AM by manu.mur RSS

How to get excel output from Payment Instruction Register?

manu.mur

Hi All,

We are on 12.1.3 version. We would like to generate the Payment Instruction Register.

From the log, i feel that XML Data for the payment instruction is generated (Oracle Payments Funds Disbursement Payment Instruction Extract 1.0) and it is formatted using an XML Publisher template. So i created an XML Publisher template with Excel as default output and data definition as Oracle Payments Funds Disbursement Payment Instruction Extract 1.0. For testing, i also created a format inside Payments Administrator with this template, and updated a payment process profile with this template.

When i run the  Payment Instruction Register by specifying this template for a payment instruction with the updated profile, i get this error when opening output: "File Does not begin with %PDF"

I noticed that the concurrent program Payment Instruction Register has output type as PDF. I changed it to XML and ran. This produces a plain-XML output but with none of the tags which i see in the log. It looks liks this in the beginning:

-

- <html>

- <!--  Generated by Oracle XML Publisher 5.6.3

-->

- <head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />

<title>RTF Template</title>

<style type="text/css" id="internalStyle">.c0 {height: 25.123pt;} .c1 {border-width: 0.5pt;border-color: #000000;border-style: solid;width:45.15pt;background-color: #e7f3fd;} .c2 {margin-top: 0.0pt;margin-bottom: 0.0pt;margin-left: 0.25pt;margin-right: 0.099pt;} .c3 {border-width:

How can i produce Excel output for this program using the template?

Thanks

Manu