This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2013 9:00 AM by NewYorker RSS

Error 404--Not Found

Hamsa Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi I have an application built on struts2 and using oracle weblogic. When i try to login i get the below error.

Error 404--Not Found
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.4.5 404 Not Found
The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address

url :http://localhost:7001/mppdmi/login.jsp

Please help in resolving this.

• 1. Re: Error 404--Not Found
    NewYorker Explorer

In the JDev 11G Release 2, we could do in the Application Server Navigator. When you right click at the IntegratedWeblogicServer and select the Property, the pop up widow with 6 categores: General to Test. You can test connection in the Test whether the server is up or not.

We hope you could get help.

• 2. Re: Error 404--Not Found
    Lakshmanan Sv Newbie

Hi Hamsa,

Hope you have deployed your application on any one of server in weblogic ( ie Admin, Managed Server1 , 2 ,3 ... etc ). Can you please tell me where & which server you have deployed your application ? What is the server listening port and confirm whether the application is in ACTIVE status ( base_domain > Environments > Deployments ) in admin console ?

Thanks

Laksh 

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points