I would appreciate if anyone can help me what I am doing wrong. I am doing this on Windows 7 with 1.7u40 JDK.
I am testing new DeploymentRuleSet and having difficult time with the certificate.
Here are the steps what I've done to get a cert.
1. keytool -genkey -alias JavaDeployTest -keysotre javadeploy.jks -keypass *** -storepass *** -keyalg RSA -validity 365 -keysize 2048
2. add DN info
3. keytool -certreq -keyalg RSA -alias JavaDeployTest -file JavaDeployTest.csr -keystore javadeploy.jks -storepass ***
4. Send JavaDeployTest.csr to internal CA and received JavaDeployTest.crt
5. Imported JavaDeployTest.crt to cacerts in JRE/lib/security >> keytool -import trustcacerts -alias intermediate -keystore cacerts -file JavaDeployTest.crt
6. signed JAR file >> jarsigner -verbose keystore javadeploy.jks -signedjar DeploymentRuleSet.jar DeploymentRuleSet.jar JavaDeployTest
7. copied the new jar to c:\windows\sun\java\deployment
When I run a test it fails with error:
at com.sun.deploy.security.ruleset.DeploymentRuleSet.verifyRuleSetFile(Unknown Source)
<message>com.sun.deploy.security.BlockedException: Can not verify self-signed Deployment Rule Set jar
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks so much in advance for your time and support.