Please update your forum profile with a real handle instead of "1011146".
I'm having a problem with column headings in an interactive reports.
The name of the column should be OZNAKA_KOMITENTA.
However in the report it says OZNAKA_KENTA.
Apex somehow shortens it...
I tried increasing the column width and setting it in two rows, but it always shortens the name.
What version of APEX are you using? (Always include this information when posting here.)
I'm using Apex 4.2.2.
Create a test case reproducing this on apex.oracle.com.
HNB APLIKACIJA DEMO
I noticed it only abbreviates the word KOMITENT to KENT:
- OZNAKA_KENTA - OZNAKA_KOMITENTA
- MBR_KENTA - MBR_KOMITENTA
- KENT_NEREZ - KOMITENT_NEREZIDENT
- KENT_PBR - KOMITENT_PBR
It omits the word OMIT
"Invalid login credentials" on trying to connect to the workspace.
I tried it now and it works...
Please provide more information on exactly what you've done/the behaviour you are seeing.
Are you saying that you experience the problem on your 4.2.2 instance, but that it is not reproducible using 4.2.3 on apex.oracle.com?
Or that you have made some change in one or both of these environments that has resolved the problem?
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough;
I still have the error, I tried the login credentials I provided and I can login with them.
The problem still persists.
1 person found this helpful
Definitely looks like a regression of the old OMIT bug. If you have an Oracle support contract then raise an SR for the problem on MOS. If not, edit the first post in this thread and change the Subject line to BUG: APEX 4.2: "OMIT" strings removed from report column headings to attract the attention of the Oracle APEX team.
In the meantime, a workaround is not to use upper case text in the report column headings: change OZNAKA_KOMITENTA to Oznaka Komitenta.
Yes, that's what I did. SR take too much time, and it's not a big deal.