1 person found this helpful
I was just about to link to the same spot, but in short
1) Install the plugin
2) Create an List (Shared Components) that represents your menu structure
3) Create a plugin region on your global page and refer to the name of your List when prompted (under region settings).
I created a shared list and a region in the global page. The Nav bar appears. But its is not as i expected.
I wanted a drop down menu with sub menu items to appear as in click a main menu items.
My app is in
Could you help me figuring out the issue on how to get the drop down menu.
I have couple of questions, If the use this plugin what will happen to the existing tabs? In one of my app, they two appear. Should i need to delete the tabs?
While creating the list, it prompts for "Display in only that page" or "Display in All pages"?
What option should we select?
How to i map the master menu and the Child items in a menu?
I understand that each list contributes to a list of menu items like (Report 1, Report 2, Report 3, etc.)
How do i being all these Menu items under One main menu item like "Report" under which Report1, Report 2 appears.
If you provide log in details to your workspace, then people can have a look and help
Someone has helped me by fixing the issue. I failed to add a parent to the list item. This works like a charm!!!
Thanks to that Someone!!!
I have couple of questions.
1. I included a image in items, but they do not show up in the page. (http://www.enkitec.com/apex/f?p=15200:2:785648294166::NO:::) I want something like in the demo page )Is there any settings i am missing?
2. When i run my app in IE 11, a bullet mark appears above each of the list item. I do not see the issue in Firefox and Chrome.
3. At the time of rendering, the Menu items first appear as list items and then rendered as NAVBAR after a few seconds. Is they a way we can get rid of the latency issue?
4. I also some sap space (a <nav> element) between the header and the Menu. This is not seen one of the sample application (http://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=50703:1 Username:aramani/apex) fixed by ramani/pars/Dan.
I am not sure why that extra padding appears. Any fix for that would be nice.
not understand your requirement please trace it in image so that try to replicate on application
yesterday i'm doing some changes added child entries in nav list. if explain detail then try more
Thanks for your changes. It helped me a lot.
Here are my requirements
1. I want icons in the menu items as in the image
2. I found the IE 11 issue. When we have two menu items using same pages, the menu appears in a distorted manner with bullets. In real time usage this may not occur, so we can ignore this.
3. I could not capture it properly. How to get rid of the latency issue?
4. There is a spacing in the app before the menu. See