I am new to apex and i am impressed with the Enkitec NAV Bar, I tried to use it in my app, but could not understand the usage.
Is there any step by step instruction that can guide a beginner for the Enkitec NAV Bar.
I have downloaded Enkitec NAV Bar 1.2.0 for Apex 4.2, hope it is the latest version with most of the issues resolved?
Help of this is greatly appreciated.
I created a shared list and a region in the global page. The Nav bar appears. But its is not as i expected.
I wanted a drop down menu with sub menu items to appear as in click a main menu items.
My app is in
Could you help me figuring out the issue on how to get the drop down menu.
I have couple of questions, If the use this plugin what will happen to the existing tabs? In one of my app, they two appear. Should i need to delete the tabs?
While creating the list, it prompts for "Display in only that page" or "Display in All pages"?
What option should we select?
How to i map the master menu and the Child items in a menu?
I understand that each list contributes to a list of menu items like (Report 1, Report 2, Report 3, etc.)
How do i being all these Menu items under One main menu item like "Report" under which Report1, Report 2 appears.
Someone has helped me by fixing the issue. I failed to add a parent to the list item. This works like a charm!!!
Thanks to that Someone!!!
I have couple of questions.
1. I included a image in items, but they do not show up in the page. (http://www.enkitec.com/apex/f?p=15200:2:785648294166::NO:::) I want something like in the demo page )Is there any settings i am missing?
2. When i run my app in IE 11, a bullet mark appears above each of the list item. I do not see the issue in Firefox and Chrome.
3. At the time of rendering, the Menu items first appear as list items and then rendered as NAVBAR after a few seconds. Is they a way we can get rid of the latency issue?
4. I also some sap space (a <nav> element) between the header and the Menu. This is not seen one of the sample application (http://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=50703:1 Username:aramani/apex) fixed by ramani/pars/Dan.
I am not sure why that extra padding appears. Any fix for that would be nice.
Thanks for your changes. It helped me a lot.
Here are my requirements
1. I want icons in the menu items as in the image
2. I found the IE 11 issue. When we have two menu items using same pages, the menu appears in a distorted manner with bullets. In real time usage this may not occur, so we can ignore this.
3. I could not capture it properly. How to get rid of the latency issue?
4. There is a spacing in the app before the menu. See